Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

Keys to game:

Fran doesn't have them ready to go at the outset.

Fran decides to go man to man at the outset.

Iowa with a furious comeback of historic proportions as they play smart, fundamental, team ball.

Moss and Cook decide to go one on one in OT to win it for Iowa and show off their NBA talent. Team play disappears during the "talent" show. Great team effort, comeback, pissed down leg.

We know how it ends.
I'll give Fran one prop. He put Baer in for the last possession of regulation and Baer disrupted the potential game winning shot. But generally he is going to be pissing in the wind matching wits with Barnes.

He is a colossol Ahole

Who loves the attention
Look on the bright side. We now either get to watch the nfl draft and watch all the hawks taken and wonder why they were never challenged/won anything meaningful in college or you can simply look forward to our upcoming daunting annual schedule of Miami of ohio, midd tn and the clown and never leave johnson co

Look on the bright side. We now either get to watch the nfl draft and watch all the hawks taken and wonder why they were never challenged/won anything meaningful in college or you can simply look forward to our upcoming daunting annual schedule of Miami of ohio, midd tn and the clown and never leave johnson co
tenor.gif

it is a catch 22. Yes JBo missed a big 3, but it was Moss/Cook who let Iowa down in OT. Not going to crush either guy as many others have stated tennessee was the better team.
Baer and Bo are winning time players, Cook and Moss are not. We’ve watched Iowa enough to know that.

People keep feeding him, including myself. So he is probably fat as F now.
He already was fat I’m guessing.

Doesn’t get the female attention so he trolls here for any kind of attention

Latest posts