Iowa vs SDSU Gameday Thread

We should just hold the ball at the end of halves instead of trying to score. It always leads to a bucket the other way. Our PG just got stripped for a dunk.

EVERYONE PANIC... Iowa is going to find themselves... Fran is going to push the right buttons and play the right combos.

I'm not panicking yet, but Fran is doing things that just don't make sense. I get that Baer being out means other guys have to step up and get minutes, but holy crap...

I get you are trying to be positive, but most of the time we are a bubble team at best. At some point you have to admit, this program is what it is under Fran. Mediocre.

Dear Barbra - take a chill pill. Iowa has finished in the top half of the B1G for the last 5 straight seasons. I get they aren't playing well, but don't let that completely rule your being. I don't understand how some fans swing like that. Over night the program didn't go from up and coming to bums. Can we give them a god damn minute to sort it out? Or are they just pathetic? Instant gratification is college sports is something.

Dear Barbra - take a chill pill. Iowa has finished in the top half of the B1G for the last 5 straight seasons. I get they aren't playing well, but don't let that completely rule your being. I don't understand how some fans swing like that. Over night the program didn't go from up and coming to bums. Can we give them a god damn minute to sort it out? Or are they just pathetic? Instant gratification is college sports is something.
In 7 years we have gotten 2 7 seeds, a play in game,and some NIT's. I have always had hope that we could take the next step. But it's the same old thing; weird rotations, unwillingness to call a timeout when it appears it's desperately needed, poor parameter defense, and lack of athletic parameter players. The list goes on and on. Why should we expect any different results after year of mediocre play? I was positive about the upcoming season until I actually saw them on the floor and see all of the same issues we always seem to have. AT some point you just have to admit we are a below average program under Fran. It's a step up from the last coach, but don't you want better? I get we aren't a blue blood, but wouldn't it be fun to make a sweet 16 run every once in awhile? Or be a legitimate contender at the top of the Big 10 standings. I get it can't be every year, but once in awhile??

In 7 years we have gotten 2 7 seeds, a play in game,and some NIT's. I have always had hope that we could take the next step. But it's the same old thing; weird rotations, unwillingness to call a timeout when it appears it's desperately needed, poor parameter defense, and lack of athletic parameter players. The list goes on and on. Why should we expect any different results after year of mediocre play? I was positive about the upcoming season until I actually saw them on the floor and see all of the same issues we always seem to have. AT some point you just have to admit we are a below average program under Fran. It's a step up from the last coach, but don't you want better? I get we aren't a blue blood, but wouldn't it be fun to make a sweet 16 run every once in awhile? Or be a legitimate contender at the top of the Big 10 standings. I get it can't be every year, but once in awhile??

Stop watching and don't come back when things start to work.

Stop watching and don't come back when things start to work.
So because I want the team to be better, I'm a bad fan? I can't wish better things than being a bubble team? I should just fall in line and cheer mindlessly why the team loses to the Rajun Cajuns and South Dakota State?

Cook and Garza need to stop shooting anything beyond 7 feet from the basket.

Moss was on fire and suddenly we have our 4 and 5 shooting 15 footers?

Latest posts