Iowa vs. Purdue Preview/Prediction - NOW AVAILABLE

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Will likely get this uploaded tonight.

I am not as high on Iowa over PU as I was a few weeks ago.
The Purdue D will run Cully down, and with Tucker out, Iowa doesn't really have a 2nd option at point besides Gatens.

If Lickliter has to play point, Purdue's pressure could make it ugly.

If Tuck played in this one, I'd like to give Iowa more of a shot. We'll see though.

NOW UP:
Iowa MBB Big Ten Opener vs. Purdue Preview/Prediction | Hawkeye Nation

Last edited:
Re: Iowa vs. Purdue Preview/Prediction upcoming

So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*

a_chance.jpg

the excuses start from spank before the game is even played! I love reading these guys posts

Will likely get this uploaded tonight.

I am not as high on Iowa over PU as I was a few weeks ago.
The Purdue D will run Cully down, and with Tucker out, Iowa doesn't really have a 2nd option at point besides Gatens.

If Lickliter has to play point, Purdue's pressure could make it ugly.

If Tuck played in this one, I'd like to give Iowa more of a shot. We'll see though.

Excuses? What excuses?

^^^^^That excuse. Is it true? Yes. But he acts like Iowa had a chance even with Tucker. He is basically saying that the game would have been or could have been won with Tucker. Now without him they don't have a chance. It's a build up excuse for when they lose. It's a 15 to 25 point loss regardless

Man, you troll the boards so hard to nitpick and create things that don't exist. You are just awesome.

^^^^^That excuse. Is it true? Yes. But he acts like Iowa had a chance even with Tucker. He is basically saying that the game would have been or could have been won with Tucker. Now without him they don't have a chance. It's a build up excuse for when they lose. It's a 15 to 25 point loss regardless

Why does that offend you if he wants to think they have a shot? I'm sure you thought ISU had a shot at beating Iowa this year in football didn't you? Wow, how stupid you must have felt......:D

Why does that offend you if he wants to think they have a shot? I'm sure you thought ISU had a shot at beating Iowa this year in football didn't you? Wow, how stupid you must have felt......:D

Cyclones17 is the kind of guy who thinks that ISU is going to sweep Kansas, but thinks any thought of Iowa pulling an upset at any point of the season is crazy talk.

It looks like I'll have to get this done tomorrow over lunch. I've been laid up on the coach all night - been ill since I got home from work.

I think this will be a close game for awhile but eventually Purdue will be too much for us and wear us out. Purdue 73-57.

I see this being a real embarrassment... I agree with Row55 - at least a 25 point win for Purdue. It would be much worse than that but Purdue will be playing 3rd string by early in 2nd half. It's hard to say Iowa Hawkeyes and Basketball in the same sentence without wondering what in the world happened. I used to love this time of year.

Offends me? It doesn't offend me. The guy has talked out of his "you know what" since before the season. He is now going to try and spin this loss because of Tucker being out. It's typical storminspank posts

Cyclones17 is the kind of guy who thinks that ISU is going to sweep Kansas, but thinks any thought of Iowa pulling an upset at any point of the season is crazy talk.

Actually I am not that kind of guy. Read my posts. I do not drink the Cyclone koolaid at all. I think 17 wins in basketball this year. I predicted 5 wins in football. I am WAAY down on McDermott and how soft our team is. But just because my screename says Cyclones and I don't agree with everything posted on this website means I am obviously a koolaid drinking Cyclone fan. Typical

Offends me? It doesn't offend me. The guy has talked out of his "you know what" since before the season. He is now going to try and spin this loss because of Tucker being out. It's typical storminspank posts

You are awesome.

Latest posts