Iowa vs Purdue prediction

TurnipTruck

I have spent the past nine days working my sources and breaking down game film and boy am I excited! I hate to pat myself on the back but I told you guys that John Lickliter was a player. In 2 minutes of play he had 2 points, 1 rebound and 1 assist. Just think if he played 40 minutes, John would average 40 points, 20 rebounds and 20 assists! That's balling like we have not seen since Oscar Robertson!

Not sure who Spank's source was on the rumor of one of the recruits wanting out but it's not true. They are all having great senior seasons and are looking forward to being Hawkeyes.

Now for the Purdue game tonight. Purdue is a pretty good team but Iowa has played them tough the past couple of years. Iowa 56 Purdue 71
This is it! Go Hawks!

Just stop, dude. You know very well that I started no rumor on any incoming recruits. Someone else started the rumor, It wasn't my rumor. I gave the info I had on what went down and also mentioned that it was what it was... A rumor. Don't attach my name to that.

Just would like to see a competitive game. Love to see an upset, but to be realistic, Purdue 80 and Iowa 65. But IA will keep it close in 1st half.

I have spent the past nine days working my sources and breaking down game film and boy am I excited! I hate to pat myself on the back but I told you guys that John Lickliter was a player. In 2 minutes of play he had 2 points, 1 rebound and 1 assist. Just think if he played 40 minutes, John would average 40 points, 20 rebounds and 20 assists! That's balling like we have not seen since Oscar Robertson!

Not sure who Spank's source was on the rumor of one of the recruits wanting out but it's not true. They are all having great senior seasons and are looking forward to being Hawkeyes.

Now for the Purdue game tonight. Purdue is a pretty good team but Iowa has played them tough the past couple of years. Iowa 56 Purdue 71
This is it! Go Hawks!

Who the heck is this joker?

Purdue by 5 but only because it this is one of their losses in my "Iowa is getting 20 wins" scenario.

EDIT: Didn't actually read the thread to see that it is pretty much a joke thread. Regardless, my prediction stands.

Forgot about ole Turnip...that is awesome!!

Wasnt he a valuable contributor during the basketball coaching search?

Latest posts