***Iowa vs Purdue Game thread***

3 years now and Iowa still doesn't know David Bell wears number 3 and is on the field for Purdue. This one feels different than other Iowa games where the 2nd half looked like a different team from the 1st half. Iowa is as flat as a team can be on defense.

Why can’t this damn coaching staff figure out Purdue?
My guess is that they can’t change. Just play the same ole same ole and Purdue has figure it out just enough to keep beating us.
Adjustments need to be made according to who you are playing.

Hopefully Iowa will figure it out at halftime and come out and get some big plays.

Why can’t this damn coaching staff figure out Purdue?
My guess is that they can’t change. Just play the same ole same ole and Purdue has figure it out just enough to keep beating us.
Adjustments need to be made according to who you are playing.

Hopefully Iowa will figure it out at halftime and come out and get some big plays.
The problem is we are getting zero pressure.

I have not posted in a long while. Always felt like Iowa would get their act together as the game progresses. Not today. I'm calling Purdue for the win, 24 -17. Iowa needs a wake up call to go along with their bye week to be ready for Wisconsin. They'll get their piece of humble pie today.

Going to have to do something to get pressure. Hankins is just a step behind Bell, so switching to man isn't an option like against Dotson.

Would be nice if we could keep a te in to block on Karlaftis every play, but only have LaPorta today because Lachey is out. Might be time to put a backup guard or pottebaum on that side of the line every play.

We all knew it would end badly, just duck and cover from the talking heads piling on us. This will be the biggest win in Purdue history.

Latest posts