dveiwa v ????
kelly v alton
Dsj v alton
evans v taylor
el v Ruth
gg v wright
one of the new guys v Macintosh
telford v ???

with guilbon and the other alton in the lineup next year they may have more aa than this year. but in a dual we can still keep it interesting, you could conceivably see the hawks winning five or six matches.

Kelly should not start next year and I think Sam Brooks will start at 197. Lofthouse needs to improve or sit as well.

Evans and Lofthouse should flip flop. I'd love to see both Burak (184) and Brooks (197) be talented enough aka become AA's immediately and an extra bonus Grant Gambrall sits! GG has the talent not just the attitude to be an "iowa wrestler!"

Megalaudis????!!

typo. nicd is supposed to be nico. his last name is too long when since he has a convenient 4-letter first name.

evans can't get to 165. our lineup will obviously have battles for spots, who know how it goes so I put Kelly and dweiza. point is though I still like our chances in a dual.

Hard for me to believe Ethen can't make 65...Evans went from 189 to 165. Nine lbs isn't to hard when it comes to a summer of off-season workouts. Just believe its best for the TEAM!

Here is my guess the day after nationals remember fellas.

McDonough vs Megaludis
Ramos vs Gulibon
Dzeiwa vs Pearsall
Carew vs A. Alton
St John vs D Alton
Evans vs Not positive here but Im going with Matt Brown if he can make it.
Lofthouse vs Taylor
Gambrall vs Ruth
Burak vs Wright
Telford vs Lawson

McIntosh will redshirt

You think PSU is moving Taylor to 74, Ruth to 84 and Wright to 97? Mcintosh redshirting? AND NO CHANCE CAREW EVER WRESTLES AGAIN! Too many surgeries and is always in Brands dog house!

Here is my guess the day after nationals remember fellas. McDonough vs Megaludis Ramos vs GulibonDzeiwa vs Pearsall Carew vs A. Alton St John vs D Alton Evans vs Not positive here but Im going with Matt Brown if he can make it. Lofthouse vs Taylor Gambrall vs Ruth Burak vs Wright Telford vs Lawson McIntosh will redshirt

mat brown is a stud. I remember reading somewhere that by the southern scuffle Matt brown was the only wrestler to keep Ruth to a decision.

Ok good point:) but do you believe the PSU kids will move up in weight? A quick glance at that line up makes them look even stronger in 2013! pretty scary

You would lose.

Only if Evans decided to wrestle like he did at Nationals. Talking those two guys head to head on their best days, i'd take Evans any day. He attacks and looks to pin... listen to Ironside critique Ethen. I love the kid, but he's got to get his head on straight. He's better than this. I used to think he could beat anyone in the country and i still do... but this year was rough... really rough. He peaked early and didn't get any better.

In an interview last night, Ruth said he was going up a weight. That means wright goes to 197, mcintosh redshirts, Taylor stays at 165 and Brown wrestles at 174#. It could be Pearsall at 133 and Frey at 141. Sanderson wants to redshirt Gulibon.