Iowa vs Pea Soup Green Spartans GAME THREAD

I can see keeping Garza out the rest of the half, but I don't see the reason for keeping Connor out with 2. We needed to keep this game close for as long as possible.

JBO is really playing well. His Defense is pretty darn good. Going to the basket has been pretty impressive. Our overall D has been good...but we are just getting overpowered inside.

We will always be one "drive and dish" away from being relevant until we actually bring in athletic perimeter players that can prevent penetration.

Watching Bohannon and Moss lift their feet after the opponent is already past them is downright embarrassing.

JBO is really playing well. His Defense is pretty darn good. Going to the basket has been pretty impressive. Our overall D has been good...but we are just getting overpowered inside.
He's playing good half court defense. He needs to learn how to get back in transition.

Well unless Fran is magic we are going to lose. Aside from free throw shooting the boys are actually playing pretty well. As usual MSU is way more prepared to brutalize our defensive weakness. The funny thing is we usually try to play them in man. I was hopeful the zone would be a positive for us tonight, but alas Izzo was totally ready.

I think Wieskamp missed 3. Bohannon missed 1, Kriener missed 1, Cook missed the front end of a 1 and 1 and at least 1 more. That's 8 points I can think of off the top of my head. Make half and we are down 6. Doesn't matter tho. We aren't winning this game.

Everything points to you being right, they make a run early, I think they have a shot, though.

It's not a foul to go over the top of another player's arm, when fighting for position. Kriener pushed with his elbow. Probably was the right call.
Watch the re-play if you dvr. Your statement is correct, but there was more than that.