Iowa vs Nebraska Prediction Thread

Hmmmm, 44 for a high, NW winds ,10-15 mph.....I'm seeing a 31-13 Iowa win. We run the ball very well and we break Frost's leg and have to use Lil Red's inflated ball cap for a splint. There's no room in the hospital so he has to keep it elevated and iced for the bus ride home ;)
He can get a room the top floor of Stead memorial where his own players can turn and wave at him from the field.

If there's one opponent on the schedule I want to humiliate, it's Nebraska. Iowa 49-10. Crush their soul and put another nail in Frost's coffin.

Hate to be the rain cloud but I’m giving respect to Nebby’s D they really have improved. An average Penn St. QB ran very well against our defense and Nebby has a way better runner. I see Iowa in a close game. It will be TO‘s that decide the game. Hopefully the rookie Husker QB continues to throw the ball to the wrong team.

Had a dream last night that Iowa won 33-19. Adrian Clayborn choke slammed Lawrence Phillips in the end zone--no flag. Not sure if Scott Frost was hiding in the closet. I'll take 33-19.

Had a dream last night that Iowa won 33-19. Adrian Clayborn choke slammed Lawrence Phillips in the end zone--no flag. Not sure if Scott Frost was hiding in the closet. I'll take 33-19.
I always thought it'd be kinda cool if back then someone just took the penalty and dragged Larry Phillips down the steps at Memorial Stadium by his facemask like he did Frost's girlfriend. It'd be worth the suspension.

If giving up 41 to Illinois is "improved" then hurray for them. And considering how pathetic the black shirt jokes have been, maybe that is an improvement.:eek:
Hawks will feast on the mullet men. Iowa 45-13

Hate to be the rain cloud but I’m giving respect to Nebby’s D they really have improved. An average Penn St. QB ran very well against our defense and Nebby has a way better runner. I see Iowa in a close game. It will be TO‘s that decide the game. Hopefully the rookie Husker QB continues to throw the ball to the wrong team.

no ! no ! seen that 2 years in a row. They suck all year and show up for Iowa.

1606418420405.png

I agree with smoke if I can have I chose of a win it against the husker. I live western iowa I had Omaha channel for local channels. I hated hearing about the husker. As son I could I was I could I was able to get Des Moines thank God. Iowa 35. 17

I almost hate to say it, but I think we'll see a 4Q slog. Game time temps will be high 30s to low 40s. I will be surprised if anything other than an extremely motivated, physical Nebraska team shows up. I'd love to see a 38-0 type game with Frost left to buy his own bus fare back to Lincoln, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'm thinking it'll be within a TD and hoping that home field + superior coaching will win the day.

Iowa-more points. Nebraska-less points. Don't care as long as we win. Won't be a blow out though.............maybe.

Iowa 27 - Nebraska 17. Not as close as the score shows, as Nebraska scores a late td in the final moments after Kirk takes 3 timeouts again.

Latest posts