Iowa vs Nebraska Prediction Thread

HaydenHawk56

I think Iowa lays down one of the biggest beatings in this series. Would it lead to Frost getting fired?

49-17

The hawks are averaging 33 ppg and I am going right about that amount 34-20. Hawks will use time with steady drives which cuts down on number of possessions and number of scores for both teams. Nebby gets a late score.

Short week - but Iowa runs the ball mostly (hopefully) - should not be that much difference in O prep. D-side - who knows? I don't think Nebby has a better running QB than what PSU had - and not a better thrower than Clifford. I suppose it comes down to Nebby's RBs. I also think Iowa is better on ST. Should be a big V

Last 2 years I thought Big Red might pull off the upset -- especially last year at home with a bowl game on the line. I'm not sure they've got the horses this year. No RB other than their QBs, young WRs, a tendency to make mistakes -- I just don't see them winning this game. Iowa's offense tends to struggle vs the Huskers tho. NE keeps it interesting: 23-19

Hmmmm, 44 for a high, NW winds ,10-15 mph.....I'm seeing a 31-13 Iowa win. We run the ball very well and we break Frost's leg and have to use Lil Red's inflated ball cap for a splint. There's no room in the hospital so he has to keep it elevated and iced for the bus ride home ;)

Hmmmm, 44 for a high, NW winds ,10-15 mph.....I'm seeing a 31-13 Iowa win. We run the ball very well and we break Frost's leg and have to use Lil Red's inflated ball cap for a splint. There's no room in the hospital so he has to keep it elevated and iced for the bus ride home ;)

Which of the following would you rather see on Friday:

a) LaPorta tosses 'Braska player on the sideline like a rag doll on a run block and Nebraska player rolls Frosty's leg and breaks it in 3 places, or
b) Frost ate some undercooked turkey on Thursday and shits his pants and has to penguin march into the locker room and comes back out in different pants like JoePa did that one time, or
c) b happens first, then 2 plays after his joyous return to the sideline, a happens.

a) LaPorta tosses 'Braska player on the sideline like a rag doll on a run block and Nebraska player rolls Frosty's leg and breaks it in 3 places, or
b) Frost ate some undercooked turkey on Thursday and shits his pants and has to penguin march into the locker room and comes back out in different pants like JoePa did that one time, or
c) b happens first, then 2 plays after his joyous return to the sideline, a happens.
This has potential. I chose C...but I'd wager in A or B he'd find a way to put it blame the players and divert the attention from himself to them.

I almost shit my pants laughing at this. Hmm, is that "D" then?

This is the season for little red so I expect every gadget in the playbook. That said, we can run and stop the run so we win 31-28 with two late garbage time TDs from nebby.

Thank God Iowa City won't be overrun by a bunch of rabid Husker fans. Covid is bad enough let alone those losers coming here.

Iowa 27, Neb 20
But it won't really be that close, with Iowa racing to a 27-10 lead after 3Q. Neb with 10 points in 4Q to make it close.