Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread

That out of bounds calls was one of the worst I have ever seen. She was clearly fouled first. Why do they go to the monitor for everything else but not that?

A great win for this team! Great revenge after last year. The team played hard to overcome lucky nebby bounces and terrible officiating. They withstood the run at the end, nebby guard with the ugly hair could not keep getting so lucky, and Iowa prevailed. Megan, the seniors, Doyle all played great games.

Megan Gustafson also had 17 rebounds and 5 blocked shots. If she does not get her 7th player of the week award it would be a travesty.

Last edited:
Interesting that Meyer got yanked after throwing that pass to the Nebraska defender. Plus another off shooting night for her.

That was the roughest game of the year by far. I really don't know how an official can stand there and allow all that to go on. I mean they were beating the hell out of Megan and Tania. Mac is having a terrible time here lately. Hopefully she'll snap out of it. The most athletic Hawk finally got to play some tonight. The Hawks battled hard tonight and didn't fold! Way to go Hawks!

PS Nice game tonight Hannah!

Latest posts