Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread

We get exactly what KF plays for. A close game. Doesn't matter if we win. 7-5 with this schedule and the capabilities of this team being ignored. I can't defend KF for anything. We need a coaching change no matter the cost.

Also that holding call on the last cornsucker FG drive against Iowa to keep that alive was garbage. I believe that was Mabin that got tackled and they called it against! What a terribly called game! How can those blind refs make these calls?

Time to start hittin the bottle. Looks like I'll be an angry drunk tonight.

Surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet.

Team and Coaching staff all need to be replaced. Hamilton can't catch a cold. Beyond that again Special Teams was a disaster. Ruddock made 1 critical error cost us at least 3 and Mabin was again beyond terrible. Kid isn't strong enough to fend off the quality WRs. This season was a FAILURE with a capital F. if any of those idiot homers gets on the radio and goes wow that's great we are going bowling needs to be taken out behind the woodshed.

Yes it was Bell that scum bag shoved off Mabin, this is 2006 outback bowl bad when a defender gets tackled and he gets called somehow.

And we get to wat h this all over again next year. At least we won't have call for CJ because he gone.

With C.J. @ QB... it never comes to this.

Pull your head out Kirk

If Kirk was as nice of a guy that people say he'd step away and let someone else coach this team. He's crazy. Leaving JR in there when he was so rattled..no excuse for that.

This team would have a losing record if they had a normal schedule, it's bad and ain't getting better anytime soon as long as Ferentz is at the helm.

Latest posts