Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread

You gotta pull him!! What are you doing?!

Ferentz does whatever the **** he wants. He wants to play JR. He could **** himself and curl up in the fetal position right there on the 40 yard line and he still wouldn't pull him.

It's inexcusable to keep Rudock in with how poorly he has played. He overthrows or completely misses wide open receivers. He always throws dumb short passes to guys who are blanketed. Take him out of the ******* game!!

Should have had CJ in before now.....

gif-mike-monsters-monsters-inc-scary-feet-Favimcom-294239_large_zps9017424f.gif

This is disgusting. Poor special team, poor qb play, poor coaching. 24-7 and cornholers dead in the water to handing it to them on a silver platter.

It's inexcusable to keep Rudock in with how poorly he has played. He overthrows or completely misses wide open receivers. He always throws dumb short passes to guys who are blanketed. Take him out of the ******* game!!

Im right with u. Rudock needs to sat his *** on the bench.

After we lose we will get another chance to clean the empty trophy case. Clean sweep by Wisconsin, Minnesota, ISU and Nebraska.

I stopped watching after the 3rd and 7 three yard pass by Ruddock. Just checked ESPN and am shocked. Apathy is all I feel now. I can't wait until I get that passion back for Iowa football but that has been long gone since 2010.

that choice should have been made back in the Iowa State game when it wasn't the season was officially going to be bad

I really believe that this team had some talent and could have had a great season with even an average coach. We don't, we have Ferentz.

Latest posts