Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread

4th quarter game plan: Conservative football and pray to hold the lead. We are done scoring points unless the D scores for us.

It blows my mind why we don't target Tevon Smith more. Everyone complains we don't have any playmakers. He's a play maker but we never look to get him the ball. But then again, that would mean possibly passing on first down and our QB actually making a good throw. Our offense and QB are such a joke.

Just wait until Beathard announces he's transferring. This board is going to lose it.

Please transfer then we won't have to hear about him on every incompletion. If he were the second coming he would have won the starting job. This board has already lost it.

4th quarter game plan: Conservative football and pray to hold the lead. We are done scoring points unless the D scores for us.

Sadly, this. How nice would it be to see Kurt and GDGD come out as if they are 10 points behind, not 10 points ahead?

Well, a guy can dream, right?

Perhaps his best game as a Hawk.....

I honestly think we could have beaten Wisconsin too had we started CJB. The coaches have no idea what they're doing. Someone has to be paying money into the program to start Rudock. Week after week he makes awful decisions. He is the major reason why our raw talent receivers are not getting the ball.

God I despise 4Mil and his candy armed prodigy

JFC I can't stand this self inflicted futility.
Agreed. I'm to the point that I just want Ferentz gone because this stuff is maddening. Ferentz lost the Iowa State and Maryland game because of **** poor game plans and bad QB play.

I'm just ready to move on. Iowa football is stale no matter what happens the rest of the season.

If I were watching this game only as a fan of college football, my only thought is which team is worse.

Twelve games into the season and this is what we get. Just pathetic.

Latest posts