Iowa vs Minny Game Thread

I thought Chaney had some speed? Hawks have no passion right now. This looks familiar other than the fact we are losing from the beginning!

O starts moving the ball and KOK abandons what was working. Why is he still employed? Iowa hasn't been top 4 in offense in the b10 in any season he has been the O-coordinator.

Stanzi stinks plain and simple. Throwing into double coverage, overthrowing, underthrowing. It is time to move on.

If the QB is playing this bad against a bad pass defense then why not sit him for a series to try to get him focused.

Western Michigan redux right here...at least there are some hawk fans who live in Phoenix, because there is no way that anyone is going to travel to see this team in a bowl game...PATHETIC!

Disappointing how the wheels have just fallen off. No emotion whatsoever on the Iowa sideline. None. I think that is the most disappointing part in all of this. It's as if the coaches just lost this team. This is the same Iowa team that soundly defeated MSU and almost beat Wisky. To see us regress is the toughest part. Kirk's teams normally improve throughout the season. This team is going South and as fans, we all naturally wonder why.

O starts moving the ball and KOK abandons what was working. Why is he still employed? Iowa hasn't been top 4 in offense in the b10 in any season he has been the O-coordinator.

I don't suppose the names Brad Banks, Fred Russell, Dallas Clark, Robert Gallery, Eric Steinbach, Mo Brown, CJ Jones, and Jermelle Lewis ring any bells, do they? :D

Latest posts