Iowa VS Michigan predictions

Don't know the score but we win this. The yahoos who went crazy when we had a few bad games won't know what the hell to do.

I feel like it's going to be either Iowa jumps all over them and wins by 12+, or Michigan comes out and jumps all over Iowa and wins by 12+. I don't see it being a "good" game either way.

So a 12 point win over Michigan isn't a "good" game???? And you wonder why I think you are a clone?

Michigan 74 Iowa 67 Iowa can't keep up, Iowa does a little better from 3 but cannot hit from the line; we've seen this before. It will be really frustrating for fans who expect a win just because it is in CHA and they are due?

Don't know the score but we win this. The yahoos who went crazy when we had a few bad games won't know what the hell to do.

The majority of those yahoos (trolls) won't be around. It will allow Iowa fans to have rational conversations again.

Meatchicken by 12.

Iowa 66 - UM 78

I'm not sure why all these Iowa fans are saying "BUT IT'S IN CARVER!! WE GOT THEM!!" we've lost two straight there...

Money bet is michigan with the points.

But ther are so many variables that Fran has to work with that can chagne the equation. Does he sit 2 of his highest efficiency players again after each makes an untimely TO(uthoff 8mn, Mel <20) and play hi rsk players like McCabe or negative to empty minute guys like Jok?

So far the only guy able to stop Olesani has been Fran McCaffery. Will he give Oly the same mns that he five McCabe? Will he sit Gesell or White (like last 8mn of 1sthalf at IL) for extended mns again?

It really is difficult to predict this IA team b/c it is really difficult to figure out his rotations. Uthoff getting 8mn Jok 5mn McCabe 22mn, Jok and Clemmons in at same time...woody > Mel......

I think Gesell will be pushing the ball hard today, both in transition and dribble-drives in the half-court. I also expect Marble to post up more and try to get shots off his drives into the paint. I don't see the Hawkeyes pumping a lot of threes today as part of the game plan, but I hope they don't pass up wide open looks from beyond the arc. This could be an ugly game, with a lot of fouls, similar to the Sparty game at Carver.

2wo93s7.png

NCAA - Men's College Basketball Teams, Scores, Stats, News, Standings, Rumors - ESPN

Stauskas won't have as good as a game as he had at their place. On the other hand, Basabe probably won't play as well as he did either.

I say it's a nail biter but I have to give the edge to Mich because If it is close they have the best player on the floor to hit a big shot.

In order for the Hawks to win, Uthoff has to contribute again and this Michigan team is a decent matchup for him. They aren't a physically dominant team.

Hope I'm wrong...

72-69 Mich

lets hope Fran has a plan to get White more involved. also, maybe Marble can show up for the first half. let's get the monkey off our back! go Hawks!

Iowa wins if:
A. McCabe takes 3 3pt shots or less and plays < 8mn.
B. Oly is 4th in mn played and has over 24mn.
C. Iowa shoots <12 3pt shots.
D. Mns played goes marble, white, Gesell, Oly, Mel, uthoff, oglesby, < 14mn woody and < 8mn for McCabe, < 5mn Clem, 0mn for Jok.

Money bet is michigan with the points.

But ther are so many variables that Fran has to work with that can chagne the equation. Does he sit 2 of his highest efficiency players again after each makes an untimely TO(uthoff 8mn, Mel <20) and play hi rsk players like McCabe or negative to empty minute guys like Jok?

So far the only guy able to stop Olesani has been Fran McCaffery. Will he give Oly the same mns that he five McCabe? Will he sit Gesell or White (like last 8mn of 1sthalf at IL) for extended mns again?

It really is difficult to predict this IA team b/c it is really difficult to figure out his rotations. Uthoff getting 8mn Jok 5mn McCabe 22mn, Jok and Clemmons in at same time...woody > Mel......

agree, McCabe needs less minutes. Let's see who can find their game by leaving some players in longer. 11man rotation not being used efficiently and is becoming a curse instead of an asset. Final 3 min, Olesani, White, Gesell, Marble, Mel. Actually this should be starting lineup w Uthoff, Woody, Olg, Clemmons subbing in. Sorry but McCabe frustrates me like Glen W. Used to (different reasons but same uneasy feeling when in the game).

Latest posts