Iowa VS Michigan predictions

I am one superstitious mofo and I want a win soo, Meat better be starting today's game thread since it's @ home. Pedro cerrano out

We're due. Iowa 89 - Michigan 71. McCabe plays 26 minutes and goes 12 for 28 from 3. We rebound well, so it's not an issue.

This is the first time all year I've picked against the Hawks. I may do it the rest of the year if this is the result I get!!

Iowa wins if:
A. McCabe takes 3 3pt shots or less and plays < 8mn. 2 3pt shots and 19 mins; the conjunction makes this a miss
B. Oly is 4th in mn played and has over 24mn. 4th in mins played but only 20; this shot goes in and out -- crowd groans = miss
C. Iowa shoots <12 3pt shots. nearly made 12 (on 17 shots); c'mon tom - the unluck factor had to turn this game; this would be an air ball from the arc = miss
D. Mns played goes marble, white, Gesell, Oly, Mel, uthoff, oglesby, < 14mn woody and < 8mn for McCabe, < 5mn Clem, 0mn for Jok. mins played goes white, marble, gesell, gabe, oglesby, mccabe, mel, woody(14) , uthoff, clemmons, jok(2) first three are gimmies; = miss

After some first great posts . . . this is falling back to the pack with the rest of us.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
"...
Originally Posted by kctom
Iowa wins if:
A. McCabe takes 3 3pt shots or less and plays < 8mn. 2 3pt shots and 19 mins; the conjunction makes this a miss
B. Oly is 4th in mn played and has over 24mn. 4th in mins played but only 20; this shot goes in and out -- crowd groans = miss
C. Iowa shoots <12 3pt shots. nearly made 12 (on 17 shots); c'mon tom - the unluck factor had to turn this game; this would be an air ball from the arc = miss
D. Mns played goes marble, white, Gesell, Oly, Mel, uthoff, oglesby, < 14mn woody and < 8mn for McCabe, < 5mn Clem, 0mn for Jok. mins played goes white, marble, gesell, gabe, oglesby, mccabe, mel, woody(14) , uthoff, clemmons, jok(2) first three are gimmies; = miss
After some first great posts . . . this is falling back to the pack with the rest of us...."

Just saying Iowa wins IF they do this which maximizes the minutes played by their most effective players, minimizes mins played by least effective players optimizing each possession.

Iowa can always win if Marble goes all Yogi Ferrel or Iowa goes all 3 pt hot shootong like Creighton vs Nova.that is what happened today. They were 309th of 351 in luck goingino the game, snakebit as heck. They were due for some positive luck to occur. It did, and they won big when it does. This was expected by all.

Now, to maximize their chances, Fran needs to keep his most efficient guys on the court the most, and the less efficient guys as role players, and stick to what they are good at, points in the paint, and not 20 3 pt shots/gm.

Latest posts