Iowa VS Michigan predictions

If Iowa shoots 3-20 again from the 3 point arc then they will lose by 10.

Iowa will shoot poorly. I just have to believe (hope? ... pray?) that Fran stops betting on the come with McCabe and goes with his obvious advantage -- size & length, inside-out offense / relentlessly attack the rim. If he even tries to go small-ball and get in a guard / shooting contest with Michigan it will be Iowa's first double-digit loss of the season and 2nd consecutive home court train wreck and back to square 1 trying to crack the top-25.

To be competitive and have a legit shot at the upset, Hawks need to go BIG or get off the court. Even then, it's simply a matter of Michigan being the more complete, confident, athletic team.

Wolves 76-Hawks 71.

One other prediction ... you will know how this one goes in the 1st 4 minutes. If Hawks are cold, expect it to last. If Marble and White are m.i.a. and all look sluggish, Iowa will not recover. If the Canadian misses a couple, Hawks have a chance. If Fran goes line-change at 16 minutes, expect a repeat of fOSU.

Line is at Iowa (-5). I haven't seen anything from Iowa to lend credence to that. UM by 7

I would never put money on this game. It would be like betting red or black. Not because it will certainly be that close, but because I have no idea what Iowa team is going to show up. This game will tell a lot, coming off of a bad loss at home. I would say that it is within a ten point game, but I have no idea which way...............It is on ESPN right? We seem to have played fantastic(gag) every time we have played on the mothership this year.

Hope the players are feeling more confident about the game tomorrow than I am... they better come out angry.

Line is at Iowa (-5). I haven't seen anything from Iowa to lend credence to that. UM by 7

agree. was really surprised with that number. i don't have a good feeling at all about this game, but boy do we need a win right now.

These guys are a matchup nightmare for us. They have 3 guys at 6'6" who can beat you off the bounce, shoot lights out and find the open man. Add in the improved play of the frosh PG and zac Irvin shooting lights out off the bench and I don't know how you can guard them. I love Fran but he needs to shorten his bench for this one. McCabe can not play in this game. He can't guard anyone, he lacks athleticism, and therefore is susceptible to being beaten off the dribble, not grabbing key 50/50 balls, and not finishing at the rim. We need a lot of olaseni, sapp, and Uthoff but McCabe and jok should not see the floor.

not feeling good about this one. We keep it close but again lose a tight one. UM 77 Iowa 75

I don't care how good Michigan has been..they got handled by Indiana on the road. They almost lost to Nebraska on the road. They play a style of ball that suits our style more than MSU or OSU rugby type games. They want to play fast. If we can shoot well, we win. I know a lot of Iowa fans have their doubts about this team..but I think the boys will prove us wrong tomorrow. No way we lose 3 straight home games. We haven't lost back to back games all year..that streak continues.

Hawks 78
Michigan 71

I don't care how good Michigan has been..they got handled by Indiana on the road. They almost lost to Nebraska on the road. They play a style of ball that suits our style more than MSU or OSU rugby type games. They want to play fast. If we can shoot well, we win. I know a lot of Iowa fans have their doubts about this team..but I think the boys will prove us wrong tomorrow. No way we lose 3 straight home games. We haven't lost back to back games all year..that streak continues.

Hawks 78
Michigan 71

AMEN

I feel like it's going to be either Iowa jumps all over them and wins by 12+, or Michigan comes out and jumps all over Iowa and wins by 12+. I don't see it being a "good" game either way.

We break our 1 game losing streak that everyone has been flipping their **** over.

Come on....Hawks by 13 pts..... 73-60....Stauskas & Michigan are stale in the 2nd half....The last Iowa game I was at was 19 years ago (against Michigan) and Iowa won by 20.....I'm God damn good luck tomorrow...and I'll be in Section II, Row 19, seats 1 & 2.....Go Hawks...

Latest posts