Iowa vs Mich St. tv coverage

AUSTIN77

It shows on Hawkeye sports website under the wrestling schdule section that the dual will be on big ten network for tv coverage but cant seem to find it on big ten net schdule. Does anyone know if this will be covered live or not anywhere.

I second that question.
I watched the match last night on MC22 and it sucked. I could only see the last digit of the clock and there was NO SOUND. I unsuccessfully tried to find a streaming radio broadcast.
Still a great victory and I enjoyed watching our new lineup.

I second that question.
I watched the match last night on MC22 and it sucked. I could only see the last digit of the clock and there was NO SOUND. I unsuccessfully tried to find a streaming radio broadcast.
Still a great victory and I enjoyed watching our new lineup.

ISU At IA will be replayed on IPTV 12/6 at 8pm.

MSU at IA on BTN.com only

Not sure why BTN cannot figure out that this sport probably would gave more viewers that re-runs of crap people didn't watch the first time!

ISU At IA will be replayed on IPTV 12/6 at 8pm.

MSU at IA on BTN.com only

Not sure why BTN cannot figure out that this sport probably would gave more viewers that re-runs of crap people didn't watch the first time!

Last night was live hockey and tonight is live men's basketball. The BTN can't carry everything live, but try hard to with the .com. We're Iowan's wrestling is important to us. But what do you think hockey fans of the schools last night would be saying if they tuned in and saw wrestling on?

Someone is always going to get "snubbed" but the BTN is the best thing to happen to the BT and college wrestling fans who want to see more wrestling in years, possibly ever.

Last night was live hockey and tonight is live men's basketball. The BTN can't carry everything live, but try hard to with the .com. We're Iowan's wrestling is important to us. But what do you think hockey fans of the schools last night would be saying if they tuned in and saw wrestling on?

Someone is always going to get "snubbed" but the BTN is the best thing to happen to the BT and college wrestling fans who want to see more wrestling in years, possibly ever.

People in Iowa see less live Iowa wrestling because of the BTN period. Does not bother me much as I live 40 minutes from my seat at CHA, but BTN does not help Iowa's coverage at all. It probably hurts it.

People in Iowa see less live Iowa wrestling because of the BTN period. Does not bother me much as I live 40 minutes from my seat at CHA, but BTN does not help Iowa's coverage at all. It probably hurts it.

That is not true. period.

Iowa on TV last season:
ISU - IPTV same
NCAA's ESPN Same

BTN
penn st
okie st
tOSU
Minnesota
Wisc.
Big Ten Championships
NW
National Duals
National Duals Semis
Midland finals
UNI

Let me know when IPTV ran 7 Iowa duals, the BTT, and Midlands?

and a side note. I'm told the BTN allowed IPTV to carry the dual if they wanted to and they either didn't or dropped the ball. Medicom 22 picked it up and IPTV will replay their coverage. IPTV is broke and can't afford to do what they once did. Which still isn't as much as BTN does now.

Also, for 8 bucks a month (yes it's money but it's 8 bucks. That's one less coffee or beer a week) you can subscribe to the Iowa channel and stream all these things live. Another thing IPTV can't do.

I was extremely happy to watch the dual on BTN.com last night. The picture quality and sound were good and the wrestling was awesome! Also, I'll watch the MSU dual tonite after I return from a work Christmas party (the matches can been viewed live or afterwards and I like the pause and replay functions). I paid the $12.95 so I can watch other schools as well. I'm not complaining; it's the best I could hope for in Arkansas, far from the wrestling heartland.

I gotta agree with AustinMN and AFHawk, bigtennetwork looked great last night for those of us not living 40 miles away. AfHawk...don't get used to last night's announcers though. That was because of Medicom not BTN.com.

My preference of course is that IPTV would be able to cover every Iowa match live, they're the best. I think by letting mediacom run it live it probably helped with the production cost on IPTV.

Bigten network is the best thing that has happened to college wrestling though. I used to get stoked to see that a meet was aired. Now I'm surprised if it isn't. That's a huge turnaround in a short time.

Latest posts