Votes: 19 32.8%
  • ISU Wins By <7 Pts

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • ISU Wins By 7+ Pts

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Let's put it to a poll. Neither fanbase is over-confident this year. I know results will be skewed because this is a Hawkeye site. But let's vote anyway.

I think it will be '09 all over again. ISU is coming off a double digit win while Iowa is coming off a near disaster against a directional school. I think it will be close for a half before the Hawkeyes use takeaways to put it away and win 28-10.

Let's put it to a poll. Neither fanbase is over-confident this year. I know results will be skewed because this is a Hawkeye site. But let's vote anyway.

All I've heard from clown fans is that ISU has 14 starter quality o-lineman, the best 2 linebackers in the nation, two amazing RBs, and a QB who can shred any secondary. They don't seem to understand that Conf-USA is as bad or worse than the MAC and Tulsa got 3rd in it with zero quality wins all year. The amount of smack being talked is disproportionate to the accomplishments, and I do find it to be beyond overconfident. It's disrespectfully arrogant.

ISU 31 Iowa 24. Look for ISU to run the ball and control the clock. I see Iowa takin a touchdown lead through the 2nd quarter.

no joke, every clone fan i know (and i went to HS with a lot of them) are talking a lot of trash this year and are predicting an easy victory if not a blowout.

i picked the Hawks, even though i know the chances aren't that great. but, you have to remember that basically the home team wins this game the last 10 years.

Iowa State is rolling out "the best team we've ever had...cuz we beat Tulsa!"...Iowa struggled against an early season opponent for the umpteenth year in a row...Iowa 31-21.

This years game is to hard to predict. However, I am going to say ISU wins. I say this because I don't want to get my hopes up and watch Iowa loose, then be in a crappy mood the rest of the day. I am hoping that Iowa looks good and wins this game. I hate this game with a passion.

This years game is to hard to predict. However, I am going to say ISU wins. I say this because I don't want to get my hopes up and watch Iowa loose, then be in a crappy mood the rest of the day. I am hoping that Iowa looks good and wins this game. I hate this game with a passion.

Even if I predicted a Clone win, I'd still be in a crappy mood if the Hawks lose...and it will last at least until basketball season...

Latest posts