Iowa vs Iowa St Prime Time

Saginawbay

The big surprise
- Iowa vs. Iowa State: Honestly? I sort of thought this was one of those games that always got played in the afternoon based on tradition or something. If I was an Iowa fan I'd be super excited they decided to move an intrastate rivalry game to primetime. This game hasn't been in true primetime in at least a decade (if ever). The 2013 game at Iowa State kicked off at 5pm, which sort of counts I guess? But that was also a road game for Iowa so I'm willing to ignore it. If I'm a member of the University of Iowa leadership or police I'm not looking forward to all of the drunken arrests though.

This will be a fun game!!!

The big surprise
- Iowa vs. Iowa State: Honestly? I sort of thought this was one of those games that always got played in the afternoon based on tradition or something. If I was an Iowa fan I'd be super excited they decided to move an intrastate rivalry game to primetime. This game hasn't been in true primetime in at least a decade (if ever). The 2013 game at Iowa State kicked off at 5pm, which sort of counts I guess? But that was also a road game for Iowa so I'm willing to ignore it. If I'm a member of the University of Iowa leadership or police I'm not looking forward to all of the drunken arrests though.

This will be a fun game!!!

You're forgetting, ISUx has no tradition.

Wasn't the last night game versus the clowns in 2002 when they ruined our perfect season?
I don't like a night game with a rah rah team.

Wasn't the last night game versus the clowns in 2002 when they ruined our perfect season?
I don't like a night game with a rah rah team.
Can you say that the second game of the year ruined a perfect season? Only loss of the regular season, sure.

Can you say that the second game of the year ruined a perfect season? Only loss of the regular season, sure.

Hopefully, it won't be really humid so that the ball slips out of CJ hand a couple of times for fumbles and hopefully Wadley won't get hurt right before halftime. Those things don't happen, we should be good.

Will this be a BIG Network prime time game?

My understanding was that it's on RFD TV.

Which sucks because they said if it's not done by 9:45 it will get pre-empted by a goat show in Abilene. I did hear the 4H kids have some up and coming Pygmies this year, though.

Latest posts