***IOWA vs INDIANA*** Official Game Thread

As they say , you press teams that like to press and you run on teams that like to run. Hawks looking to make steals and hoosiers slipping behind them

Hawks have lost some fundamentals and many of them look to be trying to win the games all by themselves

The refs have been fair outside of a couple of touch fouls. That said, they're in the bonus, so it sucks

Good grief....what the hell happened to Iowa's ability to play defense

I know this is what everyone is trying to figure out, but you are right on. This is the biggest mystery around this team. Ido not think it is lack of hustle...more like they just lose focus. It is so darn frustrating.

I'd almost prefer to slow the pace down and play these guys in a half court game. They are out running us. Sheehey just blew by White for a layup, Yogi can blow by anyone on our team with ease on a break, we need to slow it down

This team is having some major problems and I don't think Fran knows how to get it under control tonight. Lots of mental errors and high school mistakes.

I love how the ref has to literally hold Crean back to keep him off the court every time down the court. I think Crean could have blocked Marble's last 3.

Is Gessel out of shape, he can't play more than 2 minutes at a time?

Since the 8:12 mark he has play a little of 2 minutes..:confused:

Dakich quick to dismiss a flagrant on the Indiana player. I'm sure he's totally unbiased when calling this game or any other.

Latest posts