***IOWA vs INDIANA*** Official Game Thread

Damn *** ugly IMO. I might be wrong but Fran didn't have our boys prepared and his game plan, whatever the F it was didn't work. Why didn't he try full court press in the middle of 2nd half to get the MO back in our favor. Fran is too concerned about his own anger issues that he lost focus on the game.

Iowa will beat Purdue and Illinois at Carver and be a lock for the NCAA Tourny..

You would hope so.. But ILL manhandled Minnesota in the barn. Something Iowa couldn't do. Purdue was beaten at the buzzer by the first place team in the league.. I'm not putting these two games in the bank just yet, either. Not the way this Iowa team is playing right now.

Or, you know, he might have pulled him when leaving him in would have meant playing him on offense.
Actually the instance I referred to is when he put him in on offense and took him out right away. Bottom line: Fran is confused.

Now I know what Mississippi State fans feel like. Football team shows promise and can't close the deal against any good teams. BBall program sinks into obscurity and the dark ages.

Man I need a drink.

No matter what tourney we end up in it's going to be one and done in the Big 10 tourney and the same in the Nit or NCAA. The players have quit, the coach has quit. Maybe the fans should quit and go suck a fat one. At least then we'd know what to expect instead of getting up for the game only to have Fran tell us late in the game that we need to turn around and drop our pants. My disappointment in this team is beyond words and I probably shouldn't have posted some of the things I did. I wish Tom Davis was 25 years younger and we would have an ad who would be smart enough to hire him. Fran is an excellent coach at turning programs around but I've lost faith that he can get a team to the elite level even for one season.

Latest posts