***IOWA vs INDIANA*** Official Game Thread

Meatman, please don't let 2 other threads stop you from starting the true official one even if you don't pop in until we're down by 10 with 2 seconds left. You start it, the win will happen.

2 things with this game for me...Indy beat Wisky and Michigan at home. They lost to PSU and Northwestern at home as well. Second part is that a guy I work with hates Basabe because I guess he tends to do well against them despite his averages.

Given those 2 things, I hate to predict we lose, but we do. I don't see Basabe getting significant minutes (meaning 20 or more, nor should he coming back from his illness). Hawks, please show me how stupid I am.

I'm feeling the losing streak negativity and am not even feeling that enthusiastic about watching that said, it wouldn't be shocking if we get in sync and win by 20.

I'm feeling the losing streak negativity and am not even feeling that enthusiastic about watching that said, it wouldn't be shocking if we get in sync and win by 20.

I hope it happens on the road, but I believe the last time that happened it was at Northwestern which was a different animal. That said it could happen, but I doubt it.

I hope it happens on the road, but I believe the last time that happened it was at Northwestern which was a different animal. That said it could happen, but I doubt it.

Indiana goes on enough cold spells that if we get hot or are runnin' like we can we could easily blow them out. We could also miss a bunch of jumpers and lose too.

I like your enthusiasm....my fear is that this game plays out like the last half dozen except the Michigan game. We haven't really kicked anyone's *** that is halfway good. Best recent win might b the 12 point win at PSU. We couldn't beat Nebby if we had to go there. I look for another disappointing affair tonight especially if Basabe isn't playing again. Does anyone know if he's a go?
I understand your concern and I'm feeling the same way. I hope this team decides it's time bring out a little swagger in their game. If I was Fran I would have had the team come in today and watch the tape of the Michigan game and tell the team how good they are. They're playing without confidence and it's Fran's job to get that confidence back up.

Any chance they'll show the start of the game on ESPN news??

Doesn't look like the SEC game will be over by top.

I understand your concern and I'm feeling the same way. I hope this team decides it's time bring out a little swagger in their game. If I was Fran I would have had the team come in today and watch the tape of the Michigan game and tell the team how good they are. They're playing without confidence and it's Fran's job to get that confidence back up.

This team has stretches where they are phenomenal, like, best team in the country level; some examples would be first half vs Villanova, first half at Wisconsin, entire game vs Michigan, the stretch at home vs Wisconsin where we came back to take the lead and I'm sure there's more and it's all predicated on effort. If we get in their face on defense and use our length to intimidate and destroy we're awesome. If we attach the hoop we get layups or get to the line and when we do those things we destroy you. Otherwise we play close games that we never finish. I'm not sure our team trusts their talent at times and they play a little scared thus the close losses.

There's been several times over the last three years where I've felt Iowa has thrown in the towel. Sooner or later they get things right in their heads and play to the ability that they have. That's what I'm expecting tonight. The self pity, blame game, bad attitudes and everything else needs to go away tonight. It's time to show that we're going to the NCAA tournament and we're going to do well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for the Clowns in the center of the state to see what real power is when it comes to college basketball. A hint for those in Ames, it's not the Big 12 and it's not the Iowa State Clowns. IT'S IOWA AND THE BIG 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they can't move it to ESPN news cuz they are showin Louisville temple cuz the OSU penn at game running long

Really, overtime for Kentucky-Arkansas. Let them go behind the barn and figure out how many ways they can be related. That should settle it.

Latest posts