***IOWA vs INDIANA*** Official Game Thread

Skeets77

IowavsIndiana_zps85fd59ec.jpg

We usually play well down there, so let's get up Hawkeye fans and hug those radios..........

MAN, these refs SUCK!!

C'MON McCabe!!

Of course Indy has their best shooting night from 3 of the whole season!

Shorten the bench, Fran!!

Ogelsby on Yogi ??!! Oh, this oughta be good.

Dev! There's 4 other guys on the floor. When you're at the rim looking up at Vonleh's palm crashing toward your shot, somebody's probly open for the dish!!

DUNK IT, WOODY!! (shush).

That should just about cover it for me.;)

MAN, these refs SUCK!!

C'MON McCabe!!

Dev! There's 4 other guys on the floor. When you're at the rim looking up at Vonleh's palm crashing toward your shot, somebody's probly open for the dish!!

Nope , I think Frans should eat alot of burritos and hold it until the game's over than walk and whistling over to to shake Tom Creamer' hand and turn around and give him some coffee creamer !!!!!!!!!!!!!. Fran can said "Good Game"!

MAN, these refs SUCK!!
Duh

C'MON McCabe!!
80% chance

76% chance

Lately 89% chance

43% chance

98% chance late if it is close

04% chance of dunk, 89% chance of the comment

Well I'm going with a total homer pick. Iowa 77 Indiana 73. Based on the last two games this makes no sense. Iowa winning, winning a close game and winning on the road. Our recent play indicates we won't win but I'm hoping the team gets their heads on straight for a change and Fran coaches like should instead of how he's told to. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm going with a total homer pick. Iowa 77 Indiana 73. Based on the last two games this makes no sense. Iowa winning, winning a close game and winning on the road. Our recent play indicates we won't win but I'm hoping the team gets their heads on straight for a change and Fran coaches like should instead of how he's told to. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your enthusiasm....my fear is that this game plays out like the last half dozen except the Michigan game. We haven't really kicked anyone's *** that is halfway good. Best recent win might b the 12 point win at PSU. We couldn't beat Nebby if we had to go there. I look for another disappointing affair tonight especially if Basabe isn't playing again. Does anyone know if he's a go?

Latest posts