Iowa vs Illinois Game thread **OFFICIAL**

best called game in favor of the Illini all season, whatever it take to give them the win and keep them in the tourney talk

Yes, I'm sure the Big Ten is conspiring to do ensure Illinois makes the NCAA tournament. Good lord you are ridiculous.

Post season tourney or not, Fran has this team and the future headed in the right direction. They fight hard, don't give up and play through adversity pretty well. Needs more shooters and a good big presence.

No sense of urgency at all tonight. Iowa looked half asleep most of the game.

Very frustrating. These guys need 1 to 2 more wins to make the NIT even and who knows if they'll do it. They are so up and down.

Disagree. I thought they played very hard. The energy on defense was good. We just aren't a great team. I think 2 wins puts is in the NIT. Don't know if we can get it.

folks we just have too many guards that can't shoot worth a damn. It's really tough to win when the opposition can just lag back knowing our guys can't do shiit.

Illinois is infinitely more athletic than Wisconsin. Not to mention they have been running the clock down more than even Wisconsin does tonight. Plus we have played poorly offensively.

Yeah Illinois has way more athletic guards than Wisconsin.... They did a great job of shutting Matt down in the 2nd half.

Illinois is infinitely more athletic than Wisconsin. Not to mention they have been running the clock down more than even Wisconsin does tonight. Plus we have played poorly offensively.

Wisconsin gives up the fewest points per game in the entire country...

folks we just have too many guards that can't shoot worth a damn. It's really tough to win when the opposition can just lag back knowing our guys can't do shiit.

We also have no post play. Athletic teams that are focused in the half court give us problems. Illinois is very athletic.

its very hard to win or look good when the other team is allowed to hack and other fouls without them being called, that alone goes along way in disrupting a team

When will the next time we finally beat the following teams: Michigan St. Ohio St, Ill. Those teams and I suppose you can include Northwestern, have Iowa's number. No matter where and who these teams play, they have their number. It is old!

Sloppy ball handling, poor shooting, inability to drive, poor rebounding, and no answer for Leonard.

Latest posts