Iowa vs Green Bay Game Thread

It’s apparent Fran is going to roll with him. I still have my doubts but he’s looked okay in our first two tests. Not sure he will be able to make those post entries against good teams.

If he keeps getting big minutes, Moss or Dailey will suffer, potentially both.

It begins and ends with Connor. Not Cook, not Jbo, not Wieskamp. If CM is at least decent, they will get theirs. CM has to run the offense and not turn it over. Daddy is putting a lot on Junior's shoulders.

If Moss as a 3rd year starter could be half of what Joe seems to be we’d be all right but Moss can’t seem to put it together.

Staying consistently around 28% from distance. This must improve whether they shoot 15, 25, or 35 per game.

Or they wont win ten games this year. That's a lot of long rebounds going the other way.
If there is one thing I’m confident about with this team is that the shooting will improve. We have the proven shooters, it will come.

If Moss as a 3rd year starter could be half of what Joe seems to be we’d be all right but Moss can’t seem to put it together.

Were you expecting something different? He will give you 10 maybe 12 games this year. Other than that don't expect much.

2-0 start, just keep winning, life is too short not to ignore many people on here. All I'm doing is posting updates on the game because I know some people don't have btn plus.I don't need to take a bunch of flak.

2-0 start, just keep winning, life is too short not to ignore many people on here. All I'm doing is posting updates on the game because I know some people don't have btn plus.I don't need to take a bunch of flak.
Not giving flak. You are always willing to offer up your prediction before each game...I am just curious as to what your season prediction is. I don’t understand why you are ducking it.

Is it because you are afraid predicting an undefeated season would make you look ridiculous? Don’t you have faith in the team?

Or are you content to just keep predicting a win on a game by game basis?

Or do you just not want to go on record? If so...fine.

I gave my prediction...I’m not afraid!

Were you expecting something different? He will give you 10 maybe 12 games this year. Other than that don't expect much.

He’s scored 3 pats a game... I’d take 10-12 at this point.

I’m coming to the realization that I just personally over valued Moss. I knew he didn’t have a chance to be drafted but I thought him at least being evaluated might have been a good sign and he’s shown some signs so I thought now going into his junior season and playing along side Joe might bring out his best.

It hasn’t.

I’m beginning to despise the BTN.

They holdout on providers for the optimum money and then don’t show all the games on their networks and alternates that I’m paying for. I have to go and pay even more for BTN+ that I used to be able to watch on a local station or a tv provider?

No.

Not giving flak. You are always willing to offer up your prediction before each game...I am just curious as to what your season prediction is. I don’t understand why you are ducking it.

Is it because you are afraid predicting an undefeated season would make you look ridiculous? Don’t you have faith in the team?

Or are you content to just keep predicting a win on a game by game basis?

Or do you just not want to go on record? If so...fine.

I gave my prediction...I’m not afraid!

Seriously dude... Shut. Up.

Didn't follow the game. Box score had Cook with 6 TOs. That's too many. Decent shooting (but only 6 shots), and 9-11 from the line, which is good. Anyone who watched able to comment.

He played well, we was very aggressive, and forced his defenders into fouling him. He did very well in the second half.

Didn't follow the game. Box score had Cook with 6 TOs. That's too many. Decent shooting (but only 6 shots), and 9-11 from the line, which is good. Anyone who watched able to comment.
We had a lot of turnovers due to dribbling too high on the drive/around the perimeter.

We had a lot of turnovers due to dribbling too high on the drive/around the perimeter.

Both of these games would have been blow outs if it wern't for stupid turnovers. No reason Moss isn't taking care of the ball better. 4th year player, his bball IQ should be a lot higher. Moss shouldn't be starting.

Latest posts