Iowa vs Gonzaga Prediction Thread

Getting back on D is of vast importance this game

We might not be able to outscore them, otherwise

They are the best team I have seen since the Villanova National Championship teams 2016/18,

If the Sharpshooters are on, we have a solid chance of winning.

:cool:
They are no slouches on offense themselves, averaging 93 a game. The theme for this game: run, run, run.

Iowa by 5.

Many think the time between games, scouting, etc. is an advantage. I think playing games is an advantage.

I like Iowa’s depth. Collectively their 3 bench guys average about 8 ppg. Our 4 bench guys collectively average about 31 ppg.

Finally, the game starts at 9 a.m. Zag time. Advantage Iowa IMO.

Zags opened as 3.5 point favorites. I bet it’s closer to 5 by tipoff.

Iowa 145-143, 5 OT's, our depth pays off as all 10 starters foul out. Game last 4 hrs and I miss the the Clone war, as if I was going to watch it anyways.

Iowa 145-143, 5 OT's, our depth pays off as all 10 starters foul out. Game last 4 hrs and I miss the the Clone war, as if I was going to watch it anyways.
I’ve got fishing to do. This thing better be two hours and not a minute longer.

Hopefully we’re up far enough that timeouts would be mathematically futile.

I am jealous.

I retire in 1 month and 15 days, and I am already pricing the fishing gear I am going to need.

I tried to go ice fishing this week, but by the time I cut a hole in the ice for my boat I was worn out. What is your secret!

Thanks, and no, not an ice fisherman.....yet. But a year into my retirement i expect i will be. Looking forward to it.
When the time comes, if you want some gear recommendations let me know. Not saying you will, but a lot of new guys spend money on gear they end up not needing or using, and don’t always get the stuff that’ll make their lives easier.

Looks like Gonzaga -3 is the consensus with an O/U of 172. Monster points. I wonder when the last time was that any game was that high.

Looks like Gonzaga -3 is the consensus with an O/U of 172. Monster points. I wonder when the last time was that any game was that high.
I can't see us laying 100 on the Zags (hope I'm wrong) but 85 -90 might be enough. JBo: keep Suggs in front of you!!