Iowa vs Drake

TurnipTruck

I have spent the past 48 hours breaking down film of both teams. It's going to come down to one team scoring more points than the other and I feel really good about Iowa's chances on being that team. Iowa 65 Drake 61. Go Hawks! This is the game that gets it started!

It comes down to one team scoring more points than the other? That's the kind of insight I pay to use this site for!

Last edited:
Thanks. I think I do a pretty good job breaking down games and predicting the scores. I have a lot of people tell me that I should be on the Big Ten Network. Go Hawks!

I have spent the past 48 hours breaking down film of both teams.

Lol, you're probably the only person in the world other than the teams that would spend time looking at game film for probably the worst matchup of the week in college basketball.

It's going to come down to one team scoring more points than the other and I feel really good about Iowa's chances on being that team.

48 hours of analyzing tape and this is all you post?

Iowa 65 Drake 61.

And how do you arrive on that specific number? Yeaaahhhh let's see I think Iowa will miss a free throw at the end of the game and Drake will hit a three as time expires that doesn't matter so that's forty fi-, sixty sev-, 65 to 61!

This is the game that gets it started!

Get what started?

The system. Thet are fine tuning the system, it's about to blow up! Go Hawks!

As far as my breakdown on the game, I would hate to give Drake any help. Guys, analyzing what I see, it's going to be something. I'll share more tomorrow. I have more tape to watch. Go Hawks!

Thats great news,this team of ours is gonna turn it around starting with the Drake game. I will say that we have two cupcakes in a row to help our win column. I wonder if our coach will mention their record if we were to win both games? This will be our first back to back wins if we do win! Good luck to our Hawkeye basketball team. Nothing would make us all happier. I will not hold my breathe.

He needs to watch more tape??? To see what??? I sure hope he's totally hammered while watching... I know I couldn't do it sober.

On another post, you said you spent 53 hours breaking down film...which is it? 53 or 48?

Look at the time when I made the posts, last night I had watched 48 hours. I signed off around 10:15 PM and watched more film until 3:30 AM today. 5+48=53 hours of breaking down and analyzing Iowa basketball like no other.
Thanks for all the support from my fans! Go Hawks!

Look at the time when I made the posts, last night I had watched 48 hours. I signed off around 10:15 PM and watched more film until 3:30 AM today. 5+48=53 hours of breaking down and analyzing Iowa basketball like no other.
Thanks for all the support from my fans! Go Hawks!

LOL - at 1st i was rattled by turnip but now i am starting to love his sarcasm. This is it!

You've got a much stronger stomach than I do, if you can stomach 53 hours of watching this Iowa basketball team play. Doing so would either 1) put me to sleep or 2) if I cared, throw up.

I think Turnip is making fun of both Iowa basketball and storminspank with his posts. That's why I like him!

Latest posts