Iowa vs Drake Preview/Prediction

80 points could happen??

Iowa under Lick has scored 80 points just once in 72 games. That happened this year against probably the worst team we have faced in those 3 years in Praire View AM.

Last edited:
I just got gas at the Cenex station up the street from work and the guy behind the counter and I discussed the game a bit. He said take the points and Drake. I gotta agree with him until Iowa proves otherwise.

Russ Gerdin is taking up a collection to buy Lickliter's contract before the Big Ten season starts and Keno Davis will be Iowa's next head coach after Walthall serves out the season. This is what my mother has told me. Take it for what it is worth.

80 points could happen??

Iowa under Lick has scored 80 points just once in 72 games. That happened this year against probably the worst team we have faced in those 3 years in Praire View AM.

To be fair, the prediction was in the 60s.
The reason I said, it could be in the 80s is if the three balls start falling, Drake plays a zone defense, Iowa does well vs. the zone.

To be fair, the prediction was in the 60s.
The reason I said, it could be in the 80s is if the three balls start falling, Drake plays a zone defense, Iowa does well vs. the zone.

I agree, if Iowa can make 27 three pointers that would give them 81 points. This is it! Go Hawks!

Latest posts