*****Iowa vs. Central Michigan. Official Game Thread****

WTF? How has Davis not learned how to catch? Davis better put him on the bench or Kurt should fire him. I can't believe we're probably going to to lose to CMU.

On an unrelated note, does anyone have a pop up on their screen that says "Click here and travel back in time 2 hours"? I'm gonna check it out.

WTF? How has Davis not learned how to catch? Davis better put him on the bench or Kurt should fire him. I can't believe we're probably going to to lose to CMU.

On an unrelated note, does anyone have a pop up on their screen that says "Click here and travel back in time 2 hours"? I'm gonna check it out.

Was it worth it???? Cause I wanna try if it was.

Nicely done Ghostse.

:(

I do have a link, but you must possess a Flux Capacitor, in order to make it work.:(

Does Weisman have 4 or 5 TDs?

Latest posts