Iowa vs Baylor

Touching the tesseract gives many different kinds of powers
Before:
0.jpg

After

7_5134324.jpg

6 on 6 is honestly fun to watch. I’d even watch a dudes’ league of that.

for women back in the 80's i would agree. 3 dribbles and you have to give up the rock sounds horrible now. can't run in transition, have to stop at half court sounds like dodo to me.

Tania Davis now has 1000 career points! What great determination she has showen in her career to get to this point.

My Observation of the first half:

Poor Game Planning by Bluder. No question, Baylor has a significant size advantage. But, Iowa's guards have no business dribbling driving against this team. That can't even hit a lay-up when they are open. They have to hit 3s to give Iowa a chance.

Megan appears to be the only Iowa Player that is worthy to hang with these Amazons. Megan is one efficient and tough girl around the basket. The IA guards are waisting points to trying drive the ball when not feeding Megan in the post.

It is also not against the law to call a timeout Bluder.

for women back in the 80's i would agree. 3 dribbles and you have to give up the rock sounds horrible now. can't run in transition, have to stop at half court sounds like dodo to me.
The problem with chick ball is that it’s too crowded because they all just swarm to the ball and plug everything up. Three players would open everything up and make it less of a shit show.

Latest posts