Iowa vs Baylor

A quote in today's paper by Baylor's DiDi Richards: "We're ready to get the game started, get the win and get to Tampa."

Win or lose, Iowa's players and coaches have more class than those Baylor dirt bags.

A quote in today's paper by Baylor's DiDi Richards: "We're ready to get the game started, get the win and get to Tampa."

Win or lose, Iowa's players and coaches have more class than those Baylor dirt bags.

Baylor talks and acts just like it’s coach arrogant and cocky, but the reality is they back the talk up, Baylor is the best Women’s team in basketball hands down!!!

Iowa will be doing good to keep this game within 20 points.

Sad but very true! Baylor, UCONN and Notre Dame are on completely different levels and we saw what ND did to Iowa. I look forward to watching and hope I’m still watching around 8pm.

Sad but very true! Baylor, UCONN and Notre Dame are on completely different levels and we saw what ND did to Iowa. I look forward to watching and hope I’m still watching around 8pm.
That Notre Dame was a long time ago, like 4 months ago. Iowa is a much better team right now then back then. Plus, I think an Iowa starter did not play in that game and it was at Notre Dame.

I have not disliked a team as much as this Baylor team in a while, in any sport. Coach is a disrespectful ass who excused the rape culture at Baylor and the players are completely arrogant.

That Notre Dame was a long time ago, like 4 months ago. Iowa is a much better team right now then back then. Plus, I think an Iowa starter did not play in that game and it was at Notre Dame.

I hope I’m wrong and your right. One thing is certain if Iowa wins it will be a monumental upset.

I don't like the really tall white girl on Baylor. She thinks she's LeBron and just barrels into the lane throws up some garbage and gets bailed out by the refs calling a foul. She did it numerous times in their last game. It just seemed like a really lame ass way to play.

Latest posts