Iowa vs Arizona Game Thread

Iowa takes pride in defense, special teams and offensive line play. The D didn't show up when it needed to on that last drive. This may have been one of the worst special teams performances that I remember from an Iowa team and the O-line gave up three sacks on the last drive of the game. That is how you lose games.

Hopefully they can clean this crap up before the Big Ten season starts. I'm ****** right now.

In the end they couldn't even execute laterals. Come on Robinson, that was your best run of the night, but you needed to pitch the ball!

Least the score was a respectable loss but it sure doesn't show the inept Iowa that showed up in Arizona.

If I said that, I'd get flamed. :D

Condolences, Iowa. I didn't see this coming at all.

Dont worry its comming.

You dont need to send condolences for this, this was a half assed game by our team, most of their points came off of extremely poor execution by us. This kind of game should be used to show as how to NOT play a game.

wow, that sucks. if we hadn't given away 21 points right away we would have rolled. if only....we could burn the blitz.

4 sacks in a row....4 sacks in a row....I cannot believe I am saying 4 sacks in a ROW!!! yOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

For those of you being critical of Stanzi, the only thing I can agree with was that he did not throw it away. But, he had no choice as the line was letting guys through like a broken Levee on that last series.

On the 3rd down sack, I don't know who it was, but an Iowa receiver running what appeared to be a skinny post or a slant, had 4 steps on the defender, Ricky stared straight into the rush for 3 seconds, took the sack....game over. 4th and a mile. I love Stanzi, but he looked terrible tonight.

I've read for years but never posted. I really thought after the tie, we had it locked up. Guess it's not time to exercise those West Coast demons yet. That game should have been ours on so many levels it's not even funny. Well, here's to the B10 title and see what that gets us.

I've read for years but never posted. I really thought after the tie, we had it locked up. Guess it's not time to exercise those West Coast demons yet. That game should have been ours on so many levels it's not even funny. Well, here's to the B10 title and see what that gets us.

That game hurt. It's going to stick with me for awhile. I guess it was cool that they fought back but it doesn't make it less bitter.

Iowa relies too much on the theory that their D Line can put enough pressure on the QB, but it didn't happen tonight. Every time we blitzed, good things happened. Arizona deserved to win, Iowa fought back, but Arizona took it back when they needed to. We lost, we played bad for most of the first half. It is what it is. It will be a great teaching tool for KF for the rest of the season. For those grasping at a possible National title game, that is more than likely gone. They can still win the big 10. Not what I was expecting tonight!

For whatever reason this one doesnt hurt me. Really I'm glad we have lost so that we dont have to listen to the NC chance talk anymore. Glad we got it out of the way early in the season.

Latest posts