Iowa v Xavier Official Game Thread

C'mon AC, too many times he (and Gesell)presses, blows it, other team scores and, all of a sudden it's a 5 point possession.

That, and now we're seeing some classic Iowa perimeter defense as Miles is making it rain.

Seems like everything they throw up goes in, not only that the ball is not bouncing our way, could be because we are being outhustled or one of those games.....

Reality Check on the Kansas Game

Not only can we not make a 3 pt shot, we can't defend one either. That tells me that the problem is we don't shoot enough in practice.

Well I have to agree with what the announcers just said about McCabe. He brings more to the fable than Basabe. He post up better and can shoot the three. Either he should start or Uthoff should over Basabe.

I Like McCaffrey, but his recruiting isn't cutting it. Woodbury does not belong on the floor in this game and nobody other than Marble is capable of making a shot. Xavier brings guys in cold off the bench and they hit 3's. Iowa will not win a game in this tournament.

This is so annoying. I can't even handle this. We aren't even playing defense. And if we could rebound on the defensive end it would give us a chance to get some run outs, especially on all the long misses from the three point line.

Latest posts