Iowa v UNC-W Game Thread

I can see why Bo was to upset about Jaryd saying sayonara......

bo-ryan1.jpg

Especially with his current line up, he needed Uthoff's size and dominance. Imagine if Uthoff was there with Decker and others, Wisc could contend for title easier. Poor Bo, not! lol

Uthoff and Jok are the missing links to this team. We are going to be hard to stop. The combinations that Fran can conjure will drive the enemy insane.....

Good to see Meyer tip one in. He has potential with more playing time which might be scarce considering everyone ahead of him.....
You can't call guys "the missing links"...it's not PC and possibly racist against both of them.

Remember that one Lick game against MSU, 41-39, that was ugly as hellll.

One of the most humiliating games ever played by MSU......

They will never forget it. Believe it was the fewest points scored by the Spartans in the modern era, and people say Lick couldn't coach....

:rolleyes:

Uthoff and Jok are the missing links to this team. We are going to be hard to stop. The combinations that Fran can conjure will drive the enemy insane.....

Good to see Meyer tip one in. He has potential with more playing time which might be scarce considering everyone ahead of him.....

Hate to put too much into one game against questionable competition, but I think they're going to mean more to the team this season than I thought they would. I wasn't sure what we were getting with Uthoff but he played the part tonight. He's the type of player who will benefit tremendously by the new interpretation of the handchecking rule. I suspect Jok will have the chance to play hero for us in a couple of games this season.

Can we just skip the season and go.right to the final four?

Just kidding. Hopefully this is the types of games we will see from Uthoff and Jok on a consistent basis.