Iowa v ULM Game Thread

whoa boys, settle down. just making an observation...

was a compliment to JVB on his different skill set, not a slam on Rick.

Wow people down on Coker again. I think the whole unit is playing well. Coker is making up his mind sooner and did you see him plow that 230 pound defender? He is earning his yards and I expect the way we are kicking the crap out of them, by the 4th we should see some holes really start to open.
Agreed, but gonna need some breaks in the big ten games, gonna need another option.

announcers said that was ticky tack, but he went high on JVB, they're going to call that every time.

Hey guys. Looking pretty good so far. Seems that KF "got the message" last Saturday?

Wow people down on Coker again. I think the whole unit is playing well. Coker is making up his mind sooner and did you see him plow that 230 pound defender? He is earning his yards and I expect the way we are kicking the crap out of them, by the 4th we should see some holes really start to open.

Not down on Coker. I like Coker. I just don't like what I'm seeing so far again today against ULM and the Big Ten starts in 2 weeks for Iowa. Iowa needs to start getting other RB involved, because I don't see Coker staying healthy with this work load and I question if he is healthy now..

Bullock was in position and made the block, just was outsized and thats why Coker plays, not because he needs to improve his blocking, hes just small.

Latest posts