Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

Okay, so as you know, I wrote this season off at the beginning of last season. So I was doing other stuff today. Saw the time and decided to check out where the Iowa score was just in time for the 1 yard pass on 4th and 3 and the other hysterics. This team is true comical relief.

I'm with you in writing the season off, I did that after the NIU game, I still watch the games though. I probably shouldn't be watching them still haha

Well, i give credit to Purdue, they're a tough well coached team. They came in and played a good game. Our guys continued to blah, blah, blah, blah....

Well, i give credit to Purdue, they're a tough well coached team. They came in and played a good game. Our guys continued to blah, blah, blah, blah....

Reporter: But Kirk, they were 0-5 in B1G.
Kirk: I know, right, hard to believe with all that talent and coaching. Took a valiant effort by our guys to hang with that crew.

Lets get some predictions, if you're at the game, what you're eating, etc...

Purdue 20 - Iowa 17

still afraid to attack long or over the middle, Iowa just can't get it going on O. and without Weisman, the running game just lacks the punch to make Purdue scared.

also, i've got a pork butt on the smoker with a turkey breast and legs. The legs should be ready by lunch, but that butt is going to take all day.

picked the winning team and margin of victory. how many points do i get?

This is totally on ferentz. Not able to sustain a viable program and hiring two substandard coordinators and your 29 year-old son. Davis and P. Parker were joke hires.

At least our coach is admirable. Some football fans seem to view that as better than winning the actual game of football and will gladly accept losing.

Maybe KF will broadcast some family dinners for us to watch since some seem to think that's what makes for good football.

How.....

......can a dismal Purdue offense nearly triple out offense output
........can Marve playing with ACL throw 25 for 33 and out play our one and only college ready QB.
.......a RB who only gained 115 yards so far this season, put 102 on us
......CJF potentially leaving early for NFL
take 9 games to get a TD thrown to him

Multiple references of people not watching the games..or they arent going to watch games going forward....but posting....interesting.

I will watch every game...because even if they are struggling...i want to watch my team.

Just sayin

How.....

......can a dismal Purdue offense nearly triple out offense output
........can Marve playing with ACL throw 25 for 33 and out play our one and only college ready QB.
.......a RB who only gained 115 yards so far this season, put 102 on us
......CJF potentially leaving early for NFL
take 9 games to get a TD thrown to him

......can a Div. 1 program tackle so poorly.......terrible tackling display today.....75% of the tackles were above the waist or at the shoulders.

REORTER: Tough loss considering Purdue has lost 5 straight and their OC did not make the trip.
KIRK: Sorry to cut this short, but I need to get to the bank.

Reporter: But Kirk, they were 0-5 in B1G.
Kirk: I know, right, hard to believe with all that talent and coaching. Took a valiant effort by our guys to hang with that crew.

Lol that's not real is it?

Is real, real? Who knows?

You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the HAWKEYE Zone!

Latest posts