Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

I'm not even that upset about the 4th down play. I'm upset at the 2 plays prior. When we have 2 timeouts and we throw to the sideline rather than use the field. Good news... we still have 1 timeout left!!!

We just lost this game to get Michigan thinking we are pushovers.....Kurts just thinking about next weeks pay check is all.

Anybody and everybody who was a part of the play-calling process on our last 4th and 3 needs to be canned. Greg, Kirk, I'm looking at you.

Okay, so as you know, I wrote this season off at the beginning of last season. So I was doing other stuff today. Saw the time and decided to check out where the Iowa score was just in time for the 1 yard pass on 4th and 3 and the other hysterics. This team is true comical relief.

Okay, so as you know, I wrote this season off at the beginning of last season. So I was doing other stuff today. Saw the time and decided to check out where the Iowa score was just in time for the 1 yard pass on 4th and 3 and the other hysterics. This team is true comical relief.

too soon, CAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Latest posts