Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

Iowa defense is why KF does not go for it on 4th and short inside the 50

Correct. When we have a good defense he punts cause he knows we can stop them. When we have a bad defense he punts cause we can't give up a short field. The defense is always his reason we punt.

Correct. When we have a good defense he punts cause he knows we can stop them. When we have a bad defense he punts cause we can't give up a short field. The defense is always his reason we punt.

Yeah, I mean why WOULDN'T you go for it on 4th and short when you failed on 3rd and short?

Using Derby as a blocker - in back field that 1st play..

Derby was lined up at full back and went out for a pass.

OMG A PASS TO A TIGHTEND! WOOOOO. I like that Davis is opening up the playbook so early.

Except now when the game is on the line in the 4th quarter they won't go for it on 4th and 1 since they didn't convert on it in the 1st.

Yeah we didn't get the first down when we went for on 4th down, but I at least like the fact we went for it. Now if we could open the playbook a little bit and not run directly into Short, we might be able to make this a game.

You can see the train wreck (boiler maker express) starting to churn. Give a dog **** Purdue a 7 point lead and some confidence on a 4th down stop.

Kirk continues to run a stone age offense........

Latest posts