Iowa v Purdue Game Thread

Purdue beating Iowa at Kinnick with a lame duck coach, no OC, 0-5 in Big Ten and a QB with 3 torn ACLs and playing on 4th injured ACL.

How difficult is it to wrap your arms around the person you're trying to tackle instead of just lowering a shoulder?

Purdue beating Iowa at Kinnick with a lame duck coach, no OC, 0-5 in Big Ten and a QB with 3 torn ACLs and playing on 4th injured ACL.

Welcome to THE University of Ferentz.
We got Kirk. We got James. We got Brain. We even got some Steve!!

Losing to Purdue is one thing... Losing to Purdue at home when they have turned the ball over twice in their own territory and missed a 20 yard field goal and being completely dominated is unnacceptable.

I had no expectations to win at Michigan or beat Nebraska at home but I did expect to compete against a Purdue team that got blown out by Minnesota and was winless in the conference.

We score here or its all she wrote. It is tough to watch. We have pieces of talent but overall i think the guys are losing hope. Damn tough year.

That's the third or fourth time this year that the other team has benefited from getting a penalty. If there is a God, he's awfully PO'ed at the Hawkeyes this year.

Latest posts