Iowa v Purdue game thread

With all of the freaking retarded comments on this thread, no wonder everyone makes fun of us. You all sound like a bunch of whiny old bitchy ladies! Grow some balls!

We should relax because Drew Brees might be watching. He is the only one who cares about this game after all.

With all of the freaking retarded comments on this thread, no wonder everyone makes fun of us. You all sound like a bunch of whiny old bitchy ladies! Grow some balls!

I agree Austinhawk and I'm an old not-to-bitchy lady. More like a bunch of crabby negative old men.

Agreed, when you have teams down you have to take advantage of those scoring chances. Im afraid we have seen this happen time and time again and those missed scoring chances will come back to bite them in the 2nd half.

WTF are you talking about? Iowa scored a TD with 30 seconds left, they weren't getting the ball back, they had 2 timeouts left so take both and Purdue takes a knee on 3rd down dumba$$.

Sorry to have upset you with that comment. My intention was just to comment that we had a strong wind behind us and as Purdue only wanted to run out the clock, one never knows what can happen. A bad handoff here and we have a field goal opp.
Once again, sorry for upsetting you.
Sign-
Dumba$$

it's really a simple thing rollout or run to the outside if they stack the box, even the shotgun works quite well against a 8-man front, lets face it the play calling is confusing at best run into a stacked defense throwing the ball 5-6 yards short of the 1st down stick, playing a rb that has not played since the 1st week of Sept, inside the opponents 10 yard line after a turnover, Coker has been a force running the ball, this team has a lot of weapons to use inside the 10 it really doesn't make sense on how they use it

The only way we get better is if Rudock can turn this offense into a super machine cuz the defense will be worse next year.

Seriously people. Last time it was a goal situation, everybody wanted pass when the Hawks were running it. Now that the Hawks are passing, everybody wants to run it. WHAT THE **** MORE DO YOU ALL WANT??Here's an idea, call in to the coaching show and tell KF that no matter what he does, you're going to disagree, and that you could do a better job than him and his staff.
That's because they were stacking the box you idiot this time they were playing the pass... Learn to watch the game...

Really? It seems to me Purdue had nine in the box on that play.

We need to take control of this game in the 3rd quarter! Enough silly mistakes, just win!

Sorry to have upset you with that comment. My intention was just to comment that we had a strong wind behind us and as Purdue only wanted to run out the clock, one never knows what can happen. A bad handoff here and we have a field goal opp.
Once again, sorry for upsetting you.
Sign-
Dumba$$

Not trying to be a dick, but saving the TO's didn't matter in this case, hell for all we know maybe Purdue tries something if Iowa did call a TO and it is 21-21 at half.

ARGHHHH TAR AND FEATHERS FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!! THE COACHES STINKKKK
^majority of people on this board. Coaches are not perfect but we just dont have the talent now.

Latest posts