Iowa v Purdue game thread

Seriously people. Last time it was a goal situation, everybody wanted pass when the Hawks were running it. Now that the Hawks are passing, everybody wants to run it. WHAT THE **** MORE DO YOU ALL WANT??

Here's an idea, call in to the coaching show and tell KF that no matter what he does, you're going to disagree, and that you could do a better job than him and his staff.

That's because they were stacking the box you idiot this time they were playing the pass... Learn to watch the game...

Guys its simple...when we are ahead or tied playcalling sucks....if we are behind its awesome. You guys should know this

Seriously people. Last time it was a goal situation, everybody wanted pass when the Hawks were running it. Now that the Hawks are passing, everybody wants to run it. WHAT THE **** MORE DO YOU ALL WANT??

Here's an idea, call in to the coaching show and tell KF that no matter what he does, you're going to disagree, and that you could do a better job than him and his staff.

Wrong.

Watch the damn game, the 1st time Purdue was crashing hard off the edges and play action was the right call and CJ caught the TD pass, they stopped doing that and Coker could run it in which he did the last time.

When they are playing it straight up you run, when they are sending extra defenders is time for play action and Iowa guessed right both times, that is football 101, so stop calling out others when you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Ok going back to the Vandy fumble. The right play there is a qb sneak. And why does Vandy put his head down and scurry around at the first sign of pressure?

There it is. We go in a TD ahead. Should be a lot more, but it is what it is.....

Hard to remember a worse stretch of time on the football field for the Hawks. That might just take the cake, but we got it back together and scored.

Start of second half is crucial. Need to come out ready to play and stop them right away....

Iowa 21-14...

That's because they were stacking the box you idiot this time they were playing the pass... Learn to watch the game...

Really? You're calling me an idiot? I'm watching the game, and I'm watching the comments on here. It seems like no matter what, people will find something to pick at.

And for the record, on the Coker TD run, the box was stacked.

Maybe you should try watching the game?

that's the problem when the Defense is selling out to stop the run and we run it up the gut twice, that's stupid, a pitch to the wideside would have been a better call or a roll out where JVB could either pass or run is a better call, this time Purdue was stacked and we ran to the outside

Last edited:
With all of the freaking retarded comments on this thread, no wonder everyone makes fun of us. You all sound like a bunch of whiny old bitchy ladies! Grow some balls!

I have mixed emotions right now. Obviously I'm glad the Hawks are ahead. On the other hand, our offense wasted several opportunities to build a substantial lead...Purdue won't be so generous in the second half.

Those missed opportunities are going to come back to haunt us, I'm afraid.

Really? You're calling me an idiot? I'm watching the game, and I'm watching the comments on here. It seems like no matter what, people will find something to pick at.

And for the record, on the Coker TD run, the box was stacked.

Maybe you should try watching the game?

Watch the damn safeties coming off the edge, in the 1st quarter they were crashing the edge, Coker bounced that last TD off the edge because they stopped doing it.

Latest posts