Iowa v Purdue game thread

I hate KOK and KF. Seriously, I have grown to hate their dunce personnel decisions and addled play calling.
Yes, I know we're "winning" right now, but it does not mask the fact that these two boneheads are trapped in a bubble of delusion when it comes to personnel and game management. Just turrible.

KOK: Derp McCall times! Coker is working too well and has too much confidence!

KF: HERP! This would be an excellent time to destroy another player!

McCall: fumblefumblefumblefumblefumble

Coker: Okface.jpg

LOL
thanks, Garand, I needed the laff. :D

I hate KOK and KF. Seriously, I have grown to hate their dunce personnel decisions and addled play calling.
Yes, I know we're "winning" right now, but it does not mask the fact that these two boneheads are trapped in a bubble of delusion when it comes to personnel and game management. Just turrible.

Hey, sport, we are still in contention to be in a 4-way tie for the Legends Division "co"-championship!

Watching this on btn2go.com. Can't get the game strip at the top to go away. Anybody? Also watching on about a 5x7 view even though it's set at full screen! Help?
If you right click on the bottom of the screen, sometimes a small screen will pop up and the stuff at the top will go away, but you have to leave the small screen there.....

Hope it works better than our offense right now

Latest posts