Iowa v OSU Game Thread

OSU has won the second and third qtrs...we need to win the 4th obviously...but havnt done anything since the 1st...hmmm whats the difference? oh yeah coker was in there...

Strange loyalty to Robinson; this is Coker's game.

Coker won't see the field again, unless on special teams today. I'll say is again, KF is the most stubborn coach I have ever seen! I hope it doesn't bite the Hawks in the azz again today?

coker missed a block on the TD pass to McNutt. Stanzi got hit hard.

that's a no no with this staff

did coker miss the block??? looked like he was swinging out for a dump off and then tried to come back, so not sure if he completely missed it or not......... or was he to read for blitz........ then swing out?

We havnt faired so well in close games this year...I think the only close game we won was Indiana...and we should have lost...got lucky...i dont have a good feelinga bout this... :(

10-10 and Iowa managed to keep all of thier timeouts.

Summary anyone?

Coker had holes in the first quarter therefore had good yardage. Robinson has had nowhere to run therefore less yards. People are ******** that Coker should be in because the oline isn't creating holes anymore. That is what I am seeing anyhow.

and we waste a 1st down with a 50 yard pass into double coverage.....and then off tackle to the short side of the field, and then pass out of bounds

Gah....not sure I like being in a close game against tOSU....

We need to find some big plays on any side of the ball...