Iowa v OSU Game Thread

Be very shocked to see Coker in for more than a breather.

I hate how with one minute left we don't even try for a field goal? two timeouts as well. Guess it saved us from yelling about botched time managment.

Iowa has played sloppy football again, we're lucky to be up. But typical KF game, it's close, we're winning, and it's probably going to come down to defense making some big plays

I hate how with one minute left we don't even try for a field goal? two timeouts as well. Guess it saved us from yelling about botched time managment.

Iowa has played sloppy football again, we're lucky to be up. But typical KF game, it's close, we're winning, and it's probably going to come down to defense making some big plays

A good recipe for us in some other years but not this one. Hope things turn out differently.

Which is scary, because I'm not sure this is a big-game, big play defense we are fielding this year. When push came to shove this year against Arizona, Wisconsin and Northwestern, they dropped the ball. Nearly cost us games against Michigan and Indiana too. They're not bad, but there are just too many weaknesses at LB and CB, and that's putting pressure on the rest of the defense.

not saying that the defense will make the big play, but that's whats gonna have to happen. The offense has been average. Arob hasn't given us much in the run game, and Stanzi contiues to be inaccurate with throws over 10 yards.

OSU is going to load the box, and we won't adjust.

So that's why we put so much pressure on our defense. I hope today they have it in them.

is it me or does this seem to happen a lot this year? 2nd half starts and we give up long drive.

other teams keep making adjustments, but we seem to go backwards