Iowa v Ohio St

I don't need to do either. i know the rules.
Received an e-mail today from head of officials, Pat McCormick. Pat McCormick@hamptonu.edu is his e-mail address. It was ruled a cradle lock without a change of control. It could have been a 2 point reversal plus 2 near fall points and then a reversal for a net of 2 points. The ref's did not think control changed, therefore, no points awarded.:rolleyes:

Agree to disagree about disagreeing.
Just thought some of you so called experts might want to know how the officials come across the scoring and why of this match. I forgot though that your all "Experts in the field of college wrestling". See you around, chumps.

Just thought some of you so called experts might want to know how the officials come across the scoring and why of this match. I forgot though that your all "Experts in the field of college wrestling". See you around, chumps.

Maybe I'm confused, but I'm pretty sure your head official agreed with all of us. No need to get upset, I was wrong once in my life too. :)

Maybe I'm confused, but I'm pretty sure your head official agreed with all of us. No need to get upset, I was wrong once in my life too. :)

Huh? How did this ref agree with your point of view that backpoints can't be called if the wrestler on bottom has a hold of his opponent's leg?

Latest posts