Iowa v Northern Illinois Game Thread

Fake punt was a killer once again. I'm not gonna lie. When are they gonna start looking for those?

Aside from that some of you guys are overreacting. That was a better Iowa team than we saw all of last year. I think down the road we'll realize that was also a damn good Northern Illinois team. Still there's no excuses. That game should have been a win. Rudock played great until it mattered most. Hope he's able to keep his head.

This is really a telltale loss for this team. Same as last year. I was thinking perhaps with improvement here or there, possibly a 6 win team. I am now thinking 3 wins is realistic.

Was there booing at the end of the game again?

Fake punt was a killer once again. I'm not gonna lie. When are they gonna start looking for those?

Aside from that some of you guys are overreacting. That was a better Iowa team than we saw all of last year. I think down the road we'll realize that was also a damn good Northern Illinois team. Still there's no excuses. That game should have been a win. Rudock played great until it mattered most. Hope he's able to keep his head.

You nailed it!

I don't care what Chuck Long says, that was a terrible playcall in that situation. Freaking awful.
I don't think it was a bad play that was called. Jake rushed it before checking his secondary receivers. That was all about no experience. Maybe if he would have played some last year he would have been more comfortable in that situation. Overall, it's a tough loss but I see a lot more promise from this team than I did last season.

Latest posts