Iowa v Michigan Official Game Thread

Also if I hear 1 more freakin time that they want a 1st year starter to just get us out of a bad play I'm going to vomit! HOw about more hurry up making it easier on him to just take the snap and run the damn play!

Why are you here? As always, you add nothing to the conversation and look like a fool with your stupid suggestions.

Actually, what is amazing is how many people take what is nothing more than a fan opinion with absolutely no basis in fact and take it as gospel. This is a very different offense than KOK's. Ultimately it doesn't matter, because if Ferentz keeps Davis around then he is responsible regardless.

Put me in the camp that wishes Ferentz actually WOULD take control of this offense. This team needs to run until it doesn't work. It needs to be more conservative! Flea flickers into the wind and all kinds of non PA pass on 1st down is not the same conservative football that everybody despised during the KOK years. THAT was allegedly Ferentz' offense, not this incoherent mess.

You're absolutely right. It is an opinion and I respect his. However we are talking about 14 years of evidence. Players come and go, coaches have come and gone. Yet the results have largely been constant.

I try to respect all opinions here but you would be awful hard pressed to present facts that to back up an opinion that the offensive problems we are seeing now haven't been present for the most part the last 14 years. GD has been here 2 years.

We are very lucky we are not 4-8 again this year. We do not show signs of improvement...not sure how that's possible if you are coaching properly......

Oh wait it might be recruiting....oh wait that is on KF too.... see all roads do lead back to KF

Im pretty sure senior day is Iowa's kryptonite...well it is if we play a mich. team. Come on Iowa...pull it together you sallys

Tweet of the day:

marcmorehouse ‏@marcmorehouse 1m

Dolph calls Iowa O "Santa Claus-like." Ho ho no

You're absolutely right. It is an opinion and I respect his. However we are talking about 14 years of evidence. Players come and go, coaches have come and gone. Yet the results have largely been constant.

I try to respect all opinions here but you would be awful hard pressed to present facts that to back up an opinion that the offensive problems we are seeing now haven't been present for the most part the last 14 years. GD has been here 2 years.

If you're saying that the offense has generally stunk under Ferentz, you won't get any argument from me. I'm just saying, I don't see any evidence of some puppet scheme here where he's secretly the offensive coordinator. If that's the case, he completely altered his entire offensive philosophy right after KOK left.

Ferentz is ultimately responsible, but I think there's plenty of GD in the woeful details of this scheme. And he seems completely baffling at times, especially in situational play calling and taking advantage of personnel.

In the locker room at half: "Hey disphit, put canzeri in and quit being a *******." - Krik "Okey doke!" - Greg ******* TOUCHDOWNNN IOWA!!!! YEA SMITH!!