Iowa v Michigan Official Game Thread

Honestly how do you put this all on the coaches our big boy qb handed them 14 points and we missed 2 field goals?

Last edited:
This is truly very hard to watch anymore. Nothing ever changes and then we lose and Captain says "Our guys didn't execute".

Not to mention my 4 year old son could draw up a better offensive scheme then GD.

4 million dollars

after we lose to NE it is time for a change. And I have held out until now to say that.
i feel bad for the fans and the seniors.

Is Kirk married to GD???

I really feel like next year is make or break for Kirk. Would he really want to bring in a new OC for that??

I can feel the jimmies of the ferentz apologists being rustled. They will be fully rustled by the day is done.

If we do not jump into a hurry up offense with the wind in the 2nd half I would have a tough time defending KF...oh wait I already think he should GO. And yes he has been the one constant...we can clearly see changing out his staff did little good. He doesn't even run plays knowledgable of his team's skill set. First time allll year he has used Powell on a jet sweep. Result 8 yds on first down! We'll never see that play again this year.

Its amazing that Jon, who is very knowledgeable about football, still hasn't figured it out that Iowa's offensive issues are not the fault of Greg Davis or KOK before him.

Actually, what is amazing is how many people take what is nothing more than a fan opinion with absolutely no basis in fact and take it as gospel. This is a very different offense than KOK's. Ultimately it doesn't matter, because if Ferentz keeps Davis around then he is responsible regardless.

Put me in the camp that wishes Ferentz actually WOULD take control of this offense. This team needs to run until it doesn't work. It needs to be more conservative! Flea flickers into the wind and all kinds of non PA pass on 1st down is not the same conservative football that everybody despised during the KOK years. THAT was allegedly Ferentz' offense, not this incoherent mess.

Honestly how do you put this all on the coaches our big boy qb handed them 14 points and we missed 2 field goals?

First 7 on the coaches for running that stupid &(()^^%^I* naked boot leg....cost us a shot at a conference title and maybe more a few years ago. Sure Ruddock paniced but he never should have been in that position to begin with....once again all roads lead back to Kirk.

Also if I hear 1 more freakin time that they want a 1st year starter to just get us out of a bad play I'm going to vomit! HOw about more hurry up making it easier on him to just take the snap and run the damn play!

This is a game under Fry except for the last year he was there would've demolished this Michigan team...they are not good. I have NO idea why phil didn't blitz that last play with no TOs a sack could've resulted in a negative play which may have cost them time running out...then special teams ohhhhhh special teams....why do we have the PUNTER holding.....there is 0 chance to fake with the punter holding for kicks.

Latest posts