Iowa v La Monroe Two Deeps

Tanner Miller's number has been #5 all season...yet it still reads #49, which I believe was his number last year. Lot of thought into these, I can see...

QB Derby no longer a slash with Weinke...was it like that last week?

What's the deal with Donatell at OLB? Wasn't he a safety last year? Didn't Hitchens play after Nielsen went out? ::confused::

Tobin must still have those incriminating pictures of the staff...another start for him at G.

I agree on Tobin, surprised to see him go back out. when he did he immediately got another false start penalty

noticed Hyde is back a Corner, where he belongs.. with Prater and Hyde back, we have experience in the coners and I trust Bernstine (especially with his speed) to be legit at safety

Um yeah did you miss the game last Saturday when this was the starting D?

Has White played this year?

He continues to be #2 on the 2 deep

Yeah we say Damon Bullock have a nice scamper but yet White is still #2. I thought Coker ran like he was afraid to lose the ball, but Bullock put his head down and went for it. Not saying that he is the next big thing, but his one run looked nice.

Tanner Miller's number has been #5 all season...yet it still reads #49, which I believe was his number last year. Lot of thought into these, I can see...

QB Derby no longer a slash with Weinke...was it like that last week?

What's the deal with Donatell at OLB? Wasn't he a safety last year? Didn't Hitchens play after Nielsen went out? ::confused::

Tobin must still have those incriminating pictures of the staff...another start for him at G.

They slid Kirksey over to the LEO spot and put Hitchens in at the WILL spot. Against teams that are more pass-oriented ... I think that is first-adjustment we'd make.

Against more run-oriented teams ... I think that they might bring in Bruce Davis at MIKE, slide Morris over to WILL, and then put Kirksey at LEO. Or maybe they'd just put Morris at the LEO spot ... I'm not quite certain there.

Derby has talent and seniority. CFED will get his reps.

As gamefilm documented Zach Derby had a mixed day. He had a holding call when Lindsey beat him off the edge,he got beat off the edge for a sack by Lindsey and then Price beat him off the edge for a sack. But,on the plus side he did pick up a blitz nicely late on the last td pass,and made a nice catch himself and a nice block on another play.

Still, cannot be getting beat by those speed rushers off the edge, of course,CJF might not have been able to stop them either as Zach is supposed to be the better blocker.

Anyone eles think that D looked better when neilsen cam off the field and Hitchens went in??? I like Tyler Neilsen but he is not looked good yet this year and he is to slow to cover anyone..

Anyone eles think that D looked better when neilsen cam off the field and Hitchens went in??? I like Tyler Neilsen but he is not looked good yet this year and he is to slow to cover anyone..

Tyler was playing with bad ankle against ISU and Pitt. That is why he was replaced on D but did play some ST later. He is Iowa's best LB, when healthy, and in no way is he slow.

Tyler was playing with bad ankle against ISU and Pitt. That is why he was replaced on D but did play some ST later. He is Iowa's best LB, when healthy, and in no way is he slow.

Morris is by far a better LB and I would even argue that Kirksey is better.

Yeah we say Damon Bullock have a nice scamper but yet White is still #2. I thought Coker ran like he was afraid to lose the ball, but Bullock put his head down and went for it. Not saying that he is the next big thing, but his one run looked nice.
They sure need SOMEONE else to step up!

I didnt know that he was hurt, and that would explain why TN has looked slow this year, but in no way is he better then Morris...

Latest posts